No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler Injures Hand, Stieglitz Fight Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler Injures Hand, Stieglitz Fight Postponed

BoxingScene.com has been advised that super middleweight Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33KOs) has suffered a hand injury in training, and his scheduled fight with WBO champion Robert Stieglitz (40-2, 23KOs) is going to be postponed. The bout was going to take place on November 5th in Copenhagen, Denmark. Showtime was planning to televise the fight on a delayed basis, packaged with Lucian Bute's live fight with Glen Johnson. No word on the new date.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fuk sake......

Comment

Well **** a duck

Comment

I'm a huge Kessler fan but his body just can't make it through a full training camp anymore. It may be time to call it a day.

Comment

I told you Pump.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=514854

Comment

Kessler is ducking.........something along those lines.

Comment

BLAST!!! was looking forward to this fight!!! PORQUE?! PORQUE!!!!?????

get well kess', and come back and snatch that belt! The Bute/Super-six winner will be waiting for Kessler!

Comment

That is really bad news!

He was looking so sharp in his last fight. This guy would be warmup session!! COME ON!!

Comment

Don't believe Kessler. Kessley is a sissy boy I could tell the first moment I looked in his eyes and face. He wasn't a born warrior or fight, he was a made one. Karma will get him though and he will injure himself for real. Smh!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    Don't believe Kessler. Kessley is a sissy boy I could tell the first moment I looked in his eyes and face. He wasn't a born warrior or fight, he was a made one. Karma will get him though and he will injure himself for real. Smh!
                    That's the WORST **** I've ever heard on NSB!
                    Kessler not born a warrior? He fought Joe Calzaghe in Wales, he fought Mundine in Australia and he fought Ward in his own backyard. You should stfu

Comment

Working...
                    X