No announcement yet.

FAO: iPhone Owners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: iPhone Owners

...have you guys done that 4.0 update yet?

what do you think?

i kinda like it before

I did the update last night on my touch... I love the folders and multitasking..

Comment

BlackBerry > iPhone.

:P

Comment

Totally forgot about it. How is it?

Comment

Isn't a new one coming out manana?

Comment

Instead of having 4 pages of games, I just have about 4 game folders... I had like 6-7 pages... now everything is all on the first page. Love it.

Plus with multitasking... I can use my round timer, and still change my music without screwin up the timer

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I did the update last night on my touch... I love the folders and multitasking..

i use my iphone to listen to music when i drive...before the update, it gave me the option of setting it in flight mode to kill any interference...i liked that feature because if im driving to vegas with the lady, no calls can come in...no unexpected calls

now, it doesnt give me that option...and to top it off, my mother****ing ringtone bumps thru the speakers when a call comes in

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i use my iphone to listen to music when i drive...before the update, it gave me the option of setting it in flight mode to kill any interference...i liked that feature because if im driving to vegas with the lady, no calls can come in...no unexpected calls

now, it doesnt give me that option...and to top it off, my mother****ing ringtone bumps thru the speakers when a call comes in
                Dman. So they screwed up again?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Its the very first option at the top of the main settings page... called airplane mode.. its not there?

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                    Isn't a new one coming out manana?
                    Meh, flash and a camera on the front. I will pass.

Comment

Working...
                    X