No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez is Ready For Kazuto Ioka Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez is Ready For Kazuto Ioka Clash

The junior flyweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Nicaraguan Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, has declared himself ready to trade punches with Japan's Kazuto Ioka (11-0, 7 KOs), who on December 31st stopped Jose Rodriguez in six rounds to capture the vacant WBA "regular" junior flyweight title. The title became vacant when the WBA made Gonzalez the "super champion."

[Click Here To Read More]

I got Gonzalez on this, too much power and experience, although I wouldnt be shock if Ioka wins!

Comment

So a guy with 34 fights "declared himself ready" for a guy with 11 fights?????
      Last edited by richardt; 01-02-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Chocolatito got this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          So a guy with 34 fights "declared himself ready" for a guy with 11 fights?????
          Normally I would agree but the guy with 34 fights has a padded record and the guy with 11 fights is a 3 time world champion.

I think this will be a great fight, hopefully it happens.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one......

Comment

I wonder if he wants the Ioka fight cause he's afraid of the Viloria fight that everyone's been calling for.

Comment

Ioka's got this. His spacing and footwork is too good right now. He gets everything down by the end of the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  Normally I would agree but the guy with 34 fights has a padded record and the guy with 11 fights is a 3 time world champion.
                  Omar Soto alobe is better than all of Ioka's opponents put together. Gonzalez should be fighting Viloria instead of the completally unknown Iako. At best it is low pay moderate risk for Gonzalez. Viloria brings the fight to a superfight level for the lower weight classes and prime TV. No one is going to put Ioka vs Gonzalez on any TV network.
                  Last edited by richardt; 01-02-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I really like both fighters but would favor Chocolatito , Ioka needs a bit more seasoning doubt he'll be able to handle the pressure Gonzalez will force on him.

Gonzalez is prolly more hesitant of the weight jump then Viloria he seems to be a more natural JrFly

Comment

Working...
                    X