Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody remember this fight? I remember watching this fight LIVE on TNF!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody remember this fight? I remember watching this fight LIVE on TNF!!!

And for you guys who dont know, TNF is Tuesday Night Fights, and was shown weekly on the USA Network.

Does anyone remember this fight? And, did anyone watch this fight live?

Damnnn!! I remember TNF.. wow. Time flies.

And yeah lol I remember watching that one. That punch is on some Pacquiao sheet lol. The way it landed like a concrete brick on his head.

... Yo .. Htown.. I'm still here.. sell me something bro ... nyahah lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Damnnn!! I remember TNF.. wow. Time flies.

And yeah lol I remember watching that one. That punch is on some Pacquiao sheet lol. The way it landed like a concrete brick on his head.

... Yo .. Htown.. I'm still here.. sell me something bro ... nyahah lol
      My homeboy is selling a JCC glove and Cotto glove for 150 for both...This is my friend who is a professional autograph seeker.

I can send you photos of both the gloves if you are really interested. I got to call him and tell him to send me pics of the gloves.

JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ SENIOR

miguel cotto

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        My homeboy is selling a JCC glove and Cotto glove for 150 for both...This is my friend who is a professional autograph seeker.

I can send you photos of both the gloves if you are really interested. I got to call him and tell him to send me pics of the gloves.

JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ SENIOR

miguel cotto
        Oh hell yes!! I am more interested in the Cotto glove.

Comment

Working...
        X