No announcement yet.

Security Guards **** **** Up After a Brawl in St. Louis Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Guards **** **** Up After a Brawl in St. Louis Club

This is why whenever I go to clubs I avoid as much trouble as possible. Clubs are basically a lawless place where security guards and bouncers can just beat people into nothing if they start trouble.

Damn....

Comment

Too bad most of them roided bouncers think they're god and terrorize innocent customers.

Comment

I love how the security scarper as soon as a gun is popped.

If security tried **** like that in the UK they would get stomped by everybody.

Comment

Lmfao, imagine The Reem entering tha club. Will the bouncers take tha challenge or will they go on picking on tha smaller guys?

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Lmfao, imagine The Reem entering tha club. Will the bouncers take tha challenge or will they go on picking on tha smaller guys?

The Reem, Hayemaker, and the Klits would f**k **** up.

Wlad would end up being viciously KO'd though, but Vitali would come in a rescue him.

Comment

Where was this? In Africa?

Comment

acting like apes

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                  Where was this? In Africa?
                  Is this some kind of joke? Learn your geography and don't talk about shit you don't know about. Read the title and fuck off.

Comment

Didnt Cotto get biitch slapped by a drug dealer at a club ? lol

I dont blame him though, id take it like a biitch too. It aint worth losing your life over IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X