No announcement yet.

cool footage of a bridge being torn down off it's piers in fort mcmurray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool footage of a bridge being torn down off it's piers in fort mcmurray

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...fb&h=3AQGDDJbq... very cool footage of this bridge leading to the oilsands. they built a new one & have been tearing this one down. this is the last sections being dumped. i've driven over this bridge hundreds of times the last 15 years. this bridge going over the athabasca river has led me to grossing my first million of my career...
    Last edited by joe strong; 03-14-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...fb&h=3AQGDDJbq... very cool footage of this bridge leading to the oilsands. they built a new one & have been tearing this one down. this is the last sections being dumped. i've driven over this bridge hundreds of times the last 15 years. this bridge going over the athabasca river has led me to grossing my first million of my career...
      First million? What do you do to earn that kind of money?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        First million? What do you do to earn that kind of money?
        ive been making 80000-100000 the last 15 years...i'm not a millionaire but i live a comfortable life. i'm an ironworker & i build bridges & buildings, oil refineries, etc...if i work 24 on & 4 off schedule for a year i'll gross 150000-175000 but i don't like working that much...this bridge was the bridge that led to all the oilsands refineries. university degrees don't make you real money where i'm from unless you are a nurse, lawyer, doctor, engineer...OIL is where the money is at in alberta.in the US companies just rip of their employees & under pay them & they try that with canadians but try building these kind of things in -40 weather. they can't handle the cold so they need us & can't bring in a bunch of illegal immigrants to build our country like americans do because they have NEVER dealt with extreme cold weather. they try to screw us but they always come back to my union looking for help.
        Last edited by joe strong; 03-14-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          ive been making 80000-100000 the last 15 years...i'm not a millionaire but i live a comfortable life. i'm an ironworker & i build bridges & buildings, oil refineries, etc...if i work 24 on & 4 off schedule for a year i'll gross 150000-175000 but i don't like working that much...this bridge was the bridge that led to all the oilsands refineries...
          how do I get a job like yours?
          Last edited by LeG00N; 03-14-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            how do I get a job like you?
            since the US doesn't let us work there we don't just let anyone come up here. it's a 2 way street. ask your gov't why you can't come work here. they are to blame & should have all the answers for you. my ironworkers union & saskatchewans union is keeping every ironworkers union in the US afloat. we send all our dues money down south which IMO is a joke & i think we should just break away from the international because we don't need the US unions. we are doing well on our own but the states won't have that & guys with trench coats & dark glasses would make our union leaders disappear just like they do in every other country that has oil.

Comment

ask obama why he turned down the XL pipeline which would have opened the door for american tradesmen to come north & it would have employed tradesmen across 6 US states...

Comment

It was an inside job done by the CIA and Bush. Clear to see.

Comment

Working...
                X