No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr In "The Great Escape: Part II"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr In "The Great Escape: Part II"

It's that magical time of year when public demand meets naked cowardice. Floyd is gearing up for a repeat of the summer of '10.

In the latest write-up by Ben Thompson, Floyd reveals that he did in fact bull**** the media with the 'Pacquiao you're next' speech and he admits that he contradicted himself and was only telling the media what they wanted to hear. Also reveals that he won't fight Pacquiao until he 'gets his business' in order. So much for take the test and we got a fight

http://fighthype.com/pages/content10...a113aaa01ac7ab

He also made it clear in another article (concerning him possibly facing Canelo) that he plans on taking more long stretches of time off.

41-0 NEVER LOST A DAMN TIME

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post

What'd you think about the topic at hand though? Floyd admitting he was just bull****ting the media about fighting Manny next and how Pacquiao 'getting his business in order' is now the impediment to the fight?

Comment

told ya floyd will have another year off after the ortiz fight

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

What'd you think about the topic at hand though? Floyd admitting he was just bull****ting the media about fighting Manny next and how Pacquiao 'getting his business in order' is now the impediment to the fight?

Comment

nice comeback *****

Comment

Looks like your debating prowess is too much for me to handle, I gracefully accept my L and am moving on, trying to put back together the shattered pieces of my internet persona. Pwned indeed, pwned indeed.

Everyone else is free to discuss though

Comment

Why should Floyd talk about, or even announce his next fight ahead of his current fight?

It's just Arum's bad habit, and very disrespectful at that.

Also unlike Pac, Floyd is his own promoter. So he's the one evaluating his options. From what I've seen, Pac is not the only option (albeit everyone would prefer to see that fight), Khan and Canelo might be lucrative enough as well. I'm sure if Floyd beats Ortiz on Saturday, there's gonna be a lot of options for him to consider. There is just 1 Floyd and there is just 1 Pac, and the line is long for both.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  Looks like your debating prowess is too much for me to handle, I gracefully accept my L and am moving on, trying to put back together the shattered pieces of my internet persona. Pwned indeed, pwned indeed.

Everyone else is free to discuss though
                  Maybe if you had different gloves you would have beat me

Comment

I'm not sure I read this correctly: Did he say that the fight won't be made until pacquiao gets his finances in order?

And is he hinting at taking another vacation in that other article?

Comment

Working...
                    X