Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido Putting in Work For Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido Putting in Work For Garcia Clash

WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido (39-11-2, 27 KOs) is putting in work for his mandatory defense against undefeated mandatory challenger Miguel ¨Mikey¨ García (30-0, 26 KOs), which takes place at The Theater in New York's Madison Squeare Garden. The fight will be televised by HBO in the United States and in Mexico by Azteca 7. The card, an HBO televised tripleheader, will be televised by Top Rank, K2 and Zanfer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Salido looks huge for a FW, I think his last fight was at 130.

cant wait!!

Comment

Salido's a good guy. At least he's ushering the new breed, (the real breed) of Mexican fighter. Bumhype should take notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli.
        Salido looks huge for a FW, I think his last fight was at 130.

cant wait!!
        Yup it was. He's been saying for a while that he's struggling to make 126. He even said he would fight Broner at 130 before Broner moved up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Salido looks great.

Win or lose, he's coming to fight.

One of my favourite fighters and I really hope he pulls it off.

Comment

I think Salido will pull it off..... Win or lose looking forward to it

Comment

The time is nearing! can't wait to see these warriors in combat!

Comment

Originally posted by codey
                The time is nearing! can't wait to see these warriors in combat!
                Garcia has done 0 to be called a warrior. =/ Not on the same sentence as Salido anyway...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

EVERYONE should hope Salido wins because young, undefeated fighters need character building and a little humility as a reality check and Garcia could use a loss so he can join the ranks of those who paid with blood, sweat, and tears to get to where Salido has gotten. No free ride. Hope Salido wins and Garcia comes back another day learning from his loss just like Salido had to learn, the hard way.

Comment

This is going to be such a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X