No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Khan-Bradley Deal Not Even Close To Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sources: Khan-Bradley Deal Not Even Close To Done

According to sources close to the negotiations, there is "no commitment completed for the Tim Bradley-Amir Khan fight," on July 23, and "The fight's not done."

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow.... What a surprise.

Comment

yawn........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        According to sources close to the negotiations, there is "no commitment completed for the Tim Bradley-Amir Khan fight," on July 23, and "The fight's not done."

[Click Here To Read More]

no mutha****in surprise here. all that bull***** shaw and schaefer was putting out there was just talk to test the waters.

Comment

Team Khan trying 2 rip people off again.

Comment

Both sides need to put pride and perceived self worth aside, and agree to a 50-50 split and a Las Vegas based venue.

There won't be any substantial UK PPV money for this fight, so that shouldn't be a hurdle.

Let's just get the fight signed. Both fighters want it. The fans want it. And the World wants it. Now it's up to GB and Shaw to trade contracts and close the deal.

Boxing can't afford to miss out on Khan vs Bradley. It's one of the top 5 fights that can be made in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Team Khan trying 2 rip people off again.
              Wait until details come out before pointing an accusatory finger.

No one knows what's happening behind the scenes. It could be Bradley, Khan, both, or the promoters causing the problems at this stage. We just don't know.

Comment

On the one hand I bet Bradley wants this fight badly but on the other I bet he doesnt want it to turn into another crap fight like the Alexander.
                Both Bradley and Khan always try and swueeze every penny out of a deal before they sign, i don't blame them, push the TV execs and their promoters as hard as they can....I'll patiently sit and wait, i'm pretty sure the fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                  Wait until details come out before pointing an accusatory finger.

No one knows what's happening behind the scenes. It could be Bradley, Khan, both, or the promoters causing the problems at this stage. We just don't know.
                  i know who it is...

Comment

khan is trying to price headmathy buttley out. its the second most justified ducking move next to number #1 manny's not taking the drug testing.there's a list stating pacquiao wants to fight mayweather but pac won't do the testing.pac days he wants to fight but he really don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X