Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren's on Gavin's Big Win, Danny Williams, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren's on Gavin's Big Win, Danny Williams, More

FRANKIE GAVIN got rid of his demons on Thursday when he became British welterweight champ.

Now, thanks to his win over Junior Witter, he can start realising his potential.

The Birmingham ace was part of a talented 2008 Olympic squad that included Billy Joe Saunders, James DeGale, David Price and Tony Jeffries.

But he encountered weight-making problems in the training camp and did not make the final team.

Southpaw Gavin, still Britain’s only world amateur champ, was recognised as the most naturally talented of all the team.

He signed with me in 2009 and raced to nine unbeaten fights.

But then he hit problems. His mother was diagnosed with cancer, his grandmother passed away and he had other personal issues.
    [Click Here To Read More]

surely a fight with Commonwealth champion Denton Vassell has to be next for Frankie!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      FRANKIE GAVIN got rid of his demons on Thursday when he became British welterweight champ.

Now, thanks to his win over Junior Witter, he can start realising his potential.

The Birmingham ace was part of a talented 2008 Olympic squad that included Billy Joe Saunders, James DeGale, David Price and Tony Jeffries.

But he encountered weight-making problems in the training camp and did not make the final team.

Southpaw Gavin, still Britain’s only world amateur champ, was recognised as the most naturally talented of all the team.

He signed with me in 2009 and raced to nine unbeaten fights.

But then he hit problems. His mother was diagnosed with cancer, his grandmother passed away and he had other personal issues.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      If I was Cleverly I'd be wondering why this slug is spending his time writing bile when he should out finding me an opponent that the world isn't going to laugh at.

Comment

Working...
      X