No announcement yet.

Fact or Fiction: BHop's promise to his mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact or Fiction: BHop's promise to his mother

I've heard a rumor that BHop promised his mother on her death bed that he would stop fighting by the age of 41. I've looked for proof of this but have never been able to find the interview. Is this just a rumor or did Bernard actually promise this?

Watch the interview at the end of Hopkins-Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
      I've heard a rumor that BHop promised his mother on her death bed that he would stop fighting by the age of 41. I've looked for proof of this but have never been able to find the interview. Is this just a rumor or did Bernard actually promise this?
      No it's not a rumour, he actually said this, but as I always take anything Hopkins says with "a grain of salt" I wouldn't guarantee that she actually made him promise this. She was supposed to be "dying" when he made the promise and it was at the time, a good publicity sob-story stunt.

But it came from Hopkins. No one even knew that he had a mother. And when a little money came along to entice him, he quickly forgot about his "promise to his dying mother"......

Comment

fact.................

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          No it's not a rumour, he actually said this, but as I always take anything Hopkins says with "a grain of salt" I wouldn't guarantee that she actually made him promise this. She was supposed to be "dying" when he made the promise and it was at the time, a good publicity sob-story stunt.

But it came from Hopkins. No one even knew that he had a mother. And when a little money came along to entice him, he quickly forgot about his "promise to his dying mother"......
          What the fuck does this mean?

Comment

Thats cold lying to your own mother on her death bed.

Comment

Lol who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

Are you really that stupid? Don't answer. I've read your other post.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Are you really that stupid? Don't answer. I've read your other post.
                  He meant everyone thought she was DEAD. Are you that stupid to not make the connection? PUTO

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                    What the fuck does this mean?
                    Hopkins was not born to mortal humans; he was spontaneously generated out of crime and hate. Hopkins simply exists, there was nothing prior nor after.

Comment

Working...
                    X