Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the HOTTEST Latina Chick in the world???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the HOTTEST Latina Chick in the world???

not necessary my picks but ones I could think of right off the back.........

Who you got????????

Shakira...

Comment

See Avi and sig.

God Damn it's even harder to pick one in this thread than the other. idk

Comment

What is Jessica Alba? Is she latin, indian, white, or a mix of those? I like her.

Comment

Comment

Minus the "I wanna be a Mami" white girl.

Comment

lol at TS, those are the least likely I would EVER PICK for hottest latina:

#1 Jlo wasnt that bad in her prime, she had a manish face, now she looks like a tranny in that picture

#2 Probably the best out of all those you have listed, one of the few classy Latin girls, not hood trash that dates BBC or paints on her eyebrows using Sharpees or has 30 plastic parts

#3 She is like 3 foot tall

#4 looks like plastic and photoshop

Comment

If you want to see real great Latinas you have to go to Spain or South American countries where they have European blood in them and don't mix with BBC (brazil)

Argentina, Spain, Chile = Hot Hot Girls

Brazil = Some Hot girls but most are BBC lovers who had way too much surgery (surgery capital of the world)

Mexico = Sharpee's are the #1 selling Womans Product for the last 30 years

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                  See Avi and sig.

God Damn it's even harder to pick one in this thread than the other. idk
                  is that the same chick on your avi and sigi?? who dat?

Comment

Originally posted by yonge.heffer View Post
                    lol at TS, those are the least likely I would EVER PICK for hottest latina:

#1 Jlo wasnt that bad in her prime, she had a manish face, now she looks like a tranny in that picture

#2 Probably the best out of all those you have listed, one of the few classy Latin girls, not hood trash that dates BBC or paints on her eyebrows using Sharpees or has 30 plastic parts

#3 She is like 3 foot tall

#4 looks like plastic and photoshop
                    EEEEEEEEEZzzzzz E-Pimp..........ahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                    X