Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will See a Pakistani Knock His Son Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will See a Pakistani Knock His Son Out!

Danny Garcia's eccentric father stole the show as the WBC light-welterweight champion came face to face with Amir Khan ahead of Saturday's unification fight in Las Vegas.

Angel Garcia, who has made unsavoury comments about WBA champion Khan's Pakistani heritage in the past, gave an impassioned, heated speech at the main pre-fight press conference in which he touched on religion and then sat making gestures when it was Khan's turn to speak, holding up his son's belt, pulling faces, pretending to punch himself in the face and shouting comments
    [Click Here To Read More]

Angel garcia went full ******

Comment

Garcia couldn't **** with an old Morales. Granted, Khan doesn't have the same ring IQ as Morales he is younger and much more quicker. Garcia's dad knows this, hence the talking. The blue print was there. Khan can execute it finely.

Comment

Apparently he did exactly what Danny said he would piss him all off while he stays nice and relaxed.. I still hate him from all the **** he pulled against Morales making fun of him.. But I dont this time, Khan he is really full of himself...

Comment

I think their game plan to get in Khan's head has worked to some extent. Khan never normally promises KO's or gets personal with his opponents.

Maybe Khan will be more macho and careless, or it could completely backfire bringing the best out of Khan as he does a clinic on Garcia.

Should be a great fight!

Comment

I love Garcia father hahaha this is boxing forget canelo and its advantages haha this guys make boxing look good....warrrrr Danny let's kick some pakistany ass hahaha love this fight
            Last edited by SIORPO; 07-12-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I know this off the subject but got a phone call from my supervisor today and he got me 2 $200 tickets for Khan vs Garcia for free. I'm fuc*in hype!!!! I can't wait!

Comment

[QUOTE=SIORPO;12329088]I love Garcia father hahaha QUOTE]No surprise there, your torrid love afair with papa garcia that is. Afterall, it takes a special kind of idiot to appreciate an idiot on the order of his father. You and he are a match made in hell. You two should be miserably happy together. Together you should be able to manage quite a bit, like having the cumulative IQ of a dead Rat.
                Last edited by richardt; 07-12-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=richardt;12329315]
                  Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
                  I love Garcia father hahaha QUOTE]No surprise there, your torrid love afair with papa garcia that is. Afterall, it takes a special kind of idiot to appreciate an idiot on the order of his father. You and he are a match made in hell. You two should be miserably happy together. Together you should be able to accomplish a lot, like having the cumulative IQ of a dead Rat.
                  The truth is without Angel Garcia's input this fight would have nowhere near the type of hype and interest that it has right now. It would have been looked at as just another stepping stone fight to get Khan's career back on track. Other than the flying carpet, Pakistanian foolishness I don't have any problems with the way Angel has conducted himself. He has stopped Garcia being looked at as an also ran and put him on the map should he manage to pull off a win. I don't see him managing to do it but he is going to have a go.

Comment

khan you couldnt finish a hurt peterson in the early rounds doubt you ko garcia kid got too much heart and skill i got garcia by decision

Comment

Working...
                    X