No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kessler, Stieglitz Go Face To Face in Berlin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kessler, Stieglitz Go Face To Face in Berlin

Team Sauerland and SES Boxing held a press conference in Berlin to officially announce the anticipated fight between WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (40-2, 23KOs), and three-time world champion Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33KOs), which is going to take place at Copenhagen´s PARKEN Stadium on November 5. For Stieglitz it's the fifth defense of belt he's been carrying since 2009, and Kessler gets a chance to win another belt within his division. Kessler is a former WBC and WBA champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

kessler looked pretty good in his last fight

so much better than i was expecting

he looks to have some tread left on the tire.

with his experience and chin and punching power he'll give anybody at 168 not named andre ward a handful

would love to see him rematch froch

the last 3 rounds of that fight were unbelievable

Comment

Kessler easily KOs this bum by the 4th Round, waste of a fight. Hopefully he fights one of the super six guys or bute next.

Comment

Ok, so where's the face to face pic?

Comment

Kessler vs Stieglitz

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          Kessler easily KOs this bum by the 4th Round, waste of a fight. Hopefully he fights one of the super six guys or bute next.
          Finally,it will do justice and the better fighter will win.I'm talking about the
          new WBO smw champion in person of Mikkel Kessler.He will be the next WBO
          champ for sure and the smw division will be more balanced than ever.Even if
          there were many fights in smw division, super six included ,no one held more
          than one belt at a time.Oct 29-the final of super six and Nov 5-Kessler-Stie-
          glitz(Europe hour) and Bute vs Johnson -the both televised by Showtime ,
          will give us a new dimension of the smw division.

Comment

Kessler looks to be a couple of inches taller than Stieglitz, so I reckon we'll see a return of Kessler's wonderful jab.

Note how Kessler displays the WBC belt. It's evident that he wans people to remember that he is WBC emeritus champion and has a guaranteed shot at the champion.

More pics:

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              kessler looked pretty good in his last fight

so much better than i was expecting

he looks to have some tread left on the tire.

with his experience and chin and punching power he'll give anybody at 168 not named andre ward a handful

would love to see him rematch froch

the last 3 rounds of that fight were unbelievable
              Originally posted by ciochia View Post
              Finally,it will do justice and the better fighter will win.I'm talking about the
              new WBO smw champion in person of Mikkel Kessler.He will be the next WBO
              champ for sure and the smw division will be more balanced than ever.Even if
              there were many fights in smw division, super six included ,no one held more
              than one belt at a time.Oct 29-the final of super six and Nov 5-Kessler-Stie-
              glitz(Europe hour) and Bute vs Johnson -the both televised by Showtime ,
              will give us a new dimension of the smw division.
              these

im excited. im a fan of kessler, and he seems like a really cool, down to earth dude

war kessler!

Comment

Kessler should KO this German boxer.

Comment

Kessler is such a cool dude in real life. Every time I've met him, his been nothing but a cool guy, never bothered to talk about anything. I got some short that he trained in because I did him a favor back in the day.

He's a true warrior. Basicly SMW is my favourite division at the moment it's PACKED with great champions, I feel lucky to have one from my country in it.

Comment

Kessler is the true winner

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    Kessler is such a cool dude in real life. Every time I've met him, his been nothing but a cool guy, never bothered to talk about anything. I got some short that he trained in because I did him a favor back in the day.

He's a true warrior. Basicly SMW is my favourite division at the moment it's PACKED with great champions, I feel lucky to have one from my country in it.
                    Yes,indeed,Kessler is a true warrior.I saw him in many fights over last years
                    with Markus Bayer,Eric Lucas,Andrade,Callzaghe,Froch-impressive!I stick to
                    the idea that the first fight of super six tournament in which he had to face
                    Andre Ward had to take place on his backyard-in Denmark. I wonder how he
                    was pushed to fight-by his promoter-on the Ward homeland -he being the
                    champion-probably the result would have been totally different.

Comment

Working...
                    X