Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most difficult achievements/trophies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most difficult achievements/trophies?

Let's talk about achievements and trophies again.

Let me be clear here : I'm not talking about achievements/trophies that are universally considered to be extremely daunting to attain, I'm talking about achievements/trophies that proved difficult for you. And if you have any of those aforementioned daunting ones, you can go ahead and share that, as well.

Keeping with that particular theme : 'Mile High Club' on COD4 has to be the easiest of the universally recognized "difficult" achievements/trophies to earn. I picked up COD4 in the bargain bin a few months back and only had to attempt that particular mission about 12 times before I ended up getting it.

The only real problem I had with it was the piss poor level design in which you seem to get "hung up" on certain corners for no apparent reason. Namely at the start of the level and then again at the end of the corridor prior to the hostage room.

As for easier achievements that were a pain in the ass for me, I'd have to say 'The Real Deal' and 'Still Something To Prove' on L4D2. I finally managed to get the latter but I've still yet to unlock the former. Expert realism is a mother****er.

The Platinum for Demon's Souls is ridiculous because you have to play the game so many times to get the materials needed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      The Platinum for Demon's Souls is ridiculous because you have to play the game so many times to get the materials needed.
      I absolutely hate games that force multiple playthroughs upon you in order to platinum them. If your game is good enough, I'll play through again of my own free will. But don't force me to play through a **** game (or a great but incredibly difficult one) multiple times just so I can check it off my list.

That's bull****.

Comment

Achievement/trophy whoring is amateur.

Comment

The Mortal Kombat Collection on xbox live marketplace is gay... theres and achievement for completing all 3 original games.. mortal kombat 1 is easy and so is 3 but the second one is the original arcade version of the game and its damn near impossible.. anyways I did it and completed all three games and it never even gave me the achievement... must have been glitched and it took me so long I'm not doing it again

Comment

Winning all 3 World titles on FNR4 legit and thus platting it. That's just one amongst a number I've done lol

Comment

All the CoD on veteran achievements are doable. I completed CoD: WaW on veteran after not playing it for years. It was only the last section that I had so much trouble with. I must have replayed that part fifty times at least. I almost gave up, and would have done if it wasn't the last two minutes of the game.

Comment

I hate games with **** achievements like Fable III. There is one for collecting all weapons - but wait you can't get them all in your save you have to trade on live. Srsly.

It also has other stupid achievements like: get married to someone on live, have a baby with someone on live and start a business with someone on live.

They obviously didn't learn from the 'doll collector' achievement from Fable II. On top of that the game sucks. Maybe if it was a stand-alone game it might have been better, but as Fable it failed miserably.

Comment

This is my biggest accomplishment

Each arena takes about three hours and you can't save.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X