No announcement yet.

Marquez's Secret Weapon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez's Secret Weapon

I Thought it was a LUCKY PUNCH! but here we go again still the same OLD STYLE CHEATING of JMM (STEPPING on FOOT) :d

Looks like you stole this from ESB.

I was actually waiting for Checkhooks to post this... Oh well, reported.

Comment

Comment

Lucky punch, steroids, No S&C, foot stomping...

Anymore excuses?

As entertaining as it is why not quit with the excuses and just give Marquez his due? I'm sure if Pac-boy can give props, others can too and can stop scraping the barrel.

Comment

I don't mind Pacquaio, its his ******ed fanbase that put me off supporting him. On the whole they're just seriously embarrassing.

Comment

Marquez' only secret weapon is the beast you awaken when you hurt him.

Comment

Southpaws and orthodox fighters stepping on each others lead foot happens all the time its one of the oldest tricks in the book

Comment

Dont respond to this troll. If he knew anything, he'd know that when a lefty fights a righty this is inevitable, not to mentioned the fact that Pac rushed into Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustanon View Post

I Thought it was a LUCKY PUNCH! but here we go again still the same OLD STYLE CHEATING of JMM (STEPPING on FOOT) :d
                  Its luck that Manny hasn't been caught till now lunging in behind his punches! I think that's the Biggest Lucky streak I've seen!

He was stepping outside of the foot It's in every gif. Also You should then go see Manny's first Knockdown of Juan, same deal. You would assume someone who watched boxing and understand the difficulties of foot when a south paw fight's an orthodox fighter.

This thread is such a reach you should be banned for being so ignorant.

Comment

TS - "I have never watched a non-manny pacquiao fight"

At least not with any southpaws in them.

Because southpaws step on orthodox fighter's feet and vice versa ALL THE TIME. It's the same reason they clash heads and the same reason they're so damn awkward to fight. In fact, footstepping happens way more often than clashes of heads because of the way a southpaw and orthodox fighter jostle for position.

Do you understand the concept of keeping the lead foot on the outside? When you're constantly trying to step an inch to the right or left of someone who's trying to do the same to you while also punching you, you're not that worried about stepping on each other's toes.

If you happen to step on someone's toe and crack them in the fuckin jaw, lay them out unconscious and completely obliterate their home country's collective life, so be it. That's boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X