Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone old enough to have watched tyson vs mcneeley? do you remember this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone old enough to have watched tyson vs mcneeley? do you remember this?

before this fight mcneeley shared a room with his brother in his parents house. he got $450000 & this pizza hut commercial...15 minutes of fame

I remember when he got in the ring, sadly.

Mind you he had no business in the ring with Tyson that night, the people that put him there are the real villains

Comment

i had to pee.

when i came back, the fight was over.

so yeah i watched it but not really.

Comment

Worst PPV we purchased... it ended so quick but I wasn't too surprised lol.

Comment

Inspirational Peter McNeeley Interview Before Tyson Fight

LOL @ that Pizza Hut Commercial. No dignity at all.

Comment

yeah i watched this fight bro, tyson whooped that guys azz............

Comment

Found the entire PPV on Youtube LOL!

Comment

I remember McNeely jumping up and down smiling as Tyson looked deep into his soul.

If my memory serves me correct McNeely was like 45-0ish with almost as many knockouts including the fastest heavy knock out record.

Promoters probably figured it would be fireworks for some rounds considering it was Tysons come back fight. But boy were they wrong

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  I remember McNeely jumping up and down smiling as Tyson looked deep into his soul.

If my memory serves me correct McNeely was like 45-0ish with almost as many knockouts including the fastest heavy knock out record.

Promoters probably figured it would be fireworks for some rounds considering it was Tysons come back fight. But boy were they wrong
                  He had a decent record on paper but it was against complete and utter bums, and one of them had cracked his chin fairly recently, so it was a soft touch who was easy to sell to the public.

Comment

And it doesn't lol . He had a loss at the time . And not near as many wins. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X