Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. doesnt have that much to brag about nowadays.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. doesnt have that much to brag about nowadays.

Of course he has his great talent - great boxing skills that nobody can seem to figure out. He has belts from 130-154 and generates millions when he fights. But if anybody is going to hurt Floyd, it's himself.

He brags how hes better than Ali or Robinson i guess to make himself feel better. Those guys fought the best time to time. You want to know why ali bragged he was the best and had every right todo so? Cause there were barely any questions when it came to the people he fought. which were considered the best or top class at the time. How can Floyd sit there and brag hes the best when hes not fighting the best at his weight class all the time? **** the money - your going to make it ANYWAY. Hes had his chances with Margarito, Cotto, Williams and others but chose to just fight for money.

Ill admit he cakes like nothing he can brag about that but not about being the greatest fighter out there. Just no chance Floyd is even close to being there.

hes a fighter......hes gotta think hes the best ever in his mind to be mentally prepared

Comment

floyd not only has every right to brag, but he has every right to feel he's the greatest fighter ever--every right--because he's right--he's not going to be in this sport and risk his life and train so hard to say somebody else is better than him--i know i wouldn't---i don't care what his resume looks like compared to ali--we're not in the business, so we don't why he didn't fight whoever at whatever time--you could poke holes in any fighter's resume for that matter----but we're on the outside looking in---

there's no way in hell i'll say any fighter is better than me--i don't care who dislikes it---that's their problem--and they have the right to disagree with me---floyd feels that way, and i support that about him---his skills are arguable the most complete set of skills in the history of the sport--he has won more championships and moved up more than ali did--do i feel he's greater than ali? hell no, and floyd is my favorite fighter ever---i feel he isn't greater than ali because they're from different weight classes, and different eras so it's hard to really say---is he more skilled than ali to me? hell yes, and srr doesn't have floyd's skills imo---but i feel srr is the greatest fighter ever---that's all subjective though---everybody thinks different---

i do know this though? floyd is going to spark shane and manny this year--completely dominating them to the tee--that i do know---and he'll make it look so easy like he usually does---floyd is the greatest fighter of this era--the most skilled fighter of this era---the only complete fighter of this era--he can do it all--we will never imo see a fighter with his type of elite skillset for many years--and when i talk about floyd's skill, i can break it down to a tee---from every weight class--i have it down to a science---that's how good this kid is--he's that great in the ring---

Comment

Floyd Mayweather might not be the greatest of all time but he is the best Boxer of his generation
        Last edited by MrClutch85; 04-18-2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post

Ill admit he cakes like nothing he can brag about that but not about being the greatest fighter out there
          . Just no chance Floyd is even close to being there.
          The problem with newbies to the sport is that you guys don't have a sense of history, and your language skills aren't developed enough to really express what you want to say.

You have much to learn about the sport... and in English class.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            Of course he has his great talent - great boxing skills that nobody can seem to figure out. He has belts from 130-154 and generates millions when he fights. But if anybody is going to hurt Floyd, it's himself.

He brags how hes better than Ali or Robinson i guess to make himself feel better. Those guys fought the best time to time. You want to know why ali bragged he was the best and had every right todo so? Cause there were barely any questions when it came to the people he fought. which were considered the best or top class at the time. How can Floyd sit there and brag hes the best when hes not fighting the best at his weight class all the time? **** the money - your going to make it ANYWAY. Hes had his chances with Margarito, Cotto, Williams and others but chose to just fight for money.

Ill admit he cakes like nothing he can brag about that but not about being the greatest fighter out there. Just no chance Floyd is even close to being there.
            (yawn)... another day another hater....

Comment

I think money mayweather is the most exciting boxer alive today and everyone is so critical of him because he sits a top the boxing world and everyone wants to see him fight a death match and his only concern is to rape the game for every dollar it has.....brilliant.

Comment

How come when it' s a bunch of *****s in the same thread arguing for him, it becomes less and less convincing as each one makes their point? lol. Fraud has steered his career pretty well but is not much different than Jones. At least Jones took serious chances.

Comment

Some of you guys need to take the nuts off the windshield and relax.

Ain't nobody ain't hating on your boy. If anything I commended him for his skills and talent. Ain't no doubt about that at all.

And I understand that you have to tell yourself your the best to keep your confidence up as a fighter. But just cause people say fighters like Ali, Robinson, Leonard shouldnt do anything to anyone considering what they've done in their careers anyways, if anything that'll motivate the so called greatest of all time to be on their level or better to match their opposition. You can't tell me hes getting any close by fighting a 135 fighter and considering another 140 fighter cause the Pacquiao fight broke off. Floyd's had a very good career with great acomplishments no doubt.

He says hes spend most of his life in the sport, **** If i was too and saying i was the greatest I'd fight every single threat to me and champion so when people look and ask theres nothing left to be said on my resume.

Comment

Working...
                  X