No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs Yusaf Mack RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch vs Yusaf Mack RbR

Froch will be in the ring at 10:15, 2 hours 10 minutes from now.

Schedule;

Scott Cardle v Miguel Aguilar, 8 rounds
    Khalid Yafai v Pio Antonio Nettuno, 8 rounds
    Callum Smith v Dan Blackwell, 4 rounds (not live!)
    Tony Bellew v Roberto Bolonti, 12 rounds
    Carl Froch v Yusaf Mack, 12 rounds

The first of tonight's live fights is about to start, remember the name, Kal Yafai.

Comment

Yafai comes out behind the jab, throwing some big left shots to the body and one makes him take a knee, he stays down for the count and the fight is over already.

Quite annoying that this has ended already, the Italian looked durable having only been stopped once prior by Bracco in the 10th. 52 seconds the fight lasted...

Comment

Scott Cardle up next, aiming to be Scotland's next boxing superstar. Yafai will be out again in 3 weeks on the Purdy-Jones card.

Comment

I bought the fight on PPV in the U.S. Watching sky sports, drinking my tea and having my crumpets while pretending I am English.

WAR NOTTINGHAM!

Comment

Nice shot to end it by Yafai, the Italian probably could of got up but he would of got put down again.

early days but he could turn out to be an pretty decent fighter.

Comment

Yafai certainly looks the business.

Speed, power, every punch has snap, great body work....obviously it's early stages against sub-par opponents, but he's doing everything you would like to see.

Comment

Good to see Steve Collins in the studio.

Yafai's a very talented prospect, I believed he should've fought Bracco tonight instead of the guy who lost to him twice...

Would definitely look at the likes of Craig Lyon or Josh Wale for Yafai's next fight. There isn't much talent over here in the lower weights so they need to bring in the risky Pinoys and Thais to really test him.

Comment

Kal yafai!! Love his bodywork

Comment

Cardle-Aguilar underway, going out - be back soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X