Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Got Arreola, Fury, Boystov, Chisora, Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Got Arreola, Fury, Boystov, Chisora, Povetkin

IBF/WBO/WBC/WBA heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko says there is no reason to face David Haye for a second time. Last Saturday in Hamburg, Germany, Klitschko won a twelve round decision over Haye to unify their heavyweight titles. Speaking with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated, Klitschko said there are plenty of options out. He says Haye is not good enough to fight with the A-level heavyweights.

[Click Here To Read More]

meanwhile, in defeat, david gets a bigger bout than you: vitali klitschko! i bet you wish you had finished the haye-klitschko rivalry. but you didn't. so, for david, its on to the next biggest bout in the heavyweight division!!
    Last edited by texasboi15; 07-05-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      meanwhile, in defeat, david gets a bigger bout than you: vitali klitschko! i bet you wish you had finished the nuissence that is david haye.
      U make Texas look bad puto

Comment

not one of those fights makes any money! WK just forcing Hayes % down. he said he not interested in povetkin. fury!! lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          meanwhile, in defeat, david gets a bigger bout than you: vitali klitschko! i bet you wish you had finished the haye-klitschko rivalry. but you didn't. so, for david, its on to the next biggest bout in the heavyweight division!!
          I actually don't see the Haye - Klitschko rivalry anymore. Wlad clearly won, he was a category above Haye. Haye is just another guy who tried to beat Wlad but also couldn't do it.

Comment

to onechance87: yeah maybe, but who cares about me. we're on here to talk boxing. you got any opinion on boxing my friend or you wanna talk about me?
            Last edited by texasboi15; 07-05-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Arreola, Povetkin Boytsov *thumbs up*

Fury, Chisora *thumbs down* even Pianeta would be a better opponent than Fury. He should fight Helenius or Dimitrenko first. Fury has proved nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
                not one of those fights makes any money! WK just forcing Hayes % down. he said he not interested in povetkin. fury!! lmfao!

if 10 -15 million is not money , then yeah ,not of those fights makes any money

vitali made 15 million against solis

nobody needs haye

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  U make Texas look bad puto
                  am i lying though? is this not true? a potential matchup with vitali is bigger than any of wladimir's potential bouts. right? cmon man, am i lying?!

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                    Arreola, Povetkin Boytsov *thumbs up*

Fury, Chisora *thumbs down* even Pianeta would be a better opponent than Fury. He should fight Helenius or Dimitrenko first. Fury has proved nothing.
                    Nah DImitrenko already got schooled by fast eddie! Eddie showed how to chop a 6'7'' dude down! He showed why being tall is not always an advantage. . .

Helenius seems to be a pretty good fighter. . . the fury/chisora winner could prove to be a lucrative fight, but I agree, probably not the best opponents competition wise at this point.

I like the Arreola fight - dude comes to bang, has excellent chin and punch resistance, and a heart to match. He will make Wladimir have to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X