Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all the Religious threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with all the Religious threads?

Erybody knows the only true religion is money, puzzy and booze.

The worlds gonna end soon man. Time to get right!

Comment

it baffles me how a boxing forum became such a hive for edgy dawkinite nu-atheists.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        The worlds gonna end soon man. Time to get right!
        If the worlds gonna end soon then I'm gonna go out by having a drink fuelled sexy orgy (no ****) on a bed covered in money. Not on my knees asking some bloke if I can spend the next 1000000000000 years crashing at his house. Like some real life Alan from Two and a half men.
        Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 12-07-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

no real talk tho what is it with all the religious threads? i wouldnt expect this on boxingscene...

Comment

There's always religious threads going on in the lounge they should male a separate forum for them.

Comment

its the floyd mayweather vs manny pacquiao thread version of the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                Erybody knows the only true religion is money, puzzy and booze.
                well the jews are already 1/3 of the way there.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  well the jews are already 1/3 of the way there.
                  Yeah but they can't eat bacon, I guess you really can't have it all no matter who/what you are eh.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    it baffles me how a boxing forum became such a hive for edgy dawkinite nu-atheists.
                    It's equally baffling how people in the 21st century still believe in God.

There's always religious threads going on in the lounge they should male a separate forum for them.
                    It wouldn't work - People would continue to use the lounge for their religious discussions because more people visit the lounge than any other board on this forum apart from NSB.

Bigger audience = More discussion.

Like someone else said - It's the lounge's version of the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao threads. We gave NSB users a very specific thread to keep that topic confined to, and look how that's turned out.

If you don't like the religious threads don't read them. It really is as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X