Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who had the harder left hook. prime tommy morrison or wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who had the harder left hook. prime tommy morrison or wlad?

whatcha ya's think? I think morrisons was a little heavier

Are you kidding? No brainer! Have you ever seen Wlad KO someone with a single left hook? Have ever seen Wlad drop someone with a single left hook? Tommy had real power. It's just unfortunate that drugs and steroids led to his demise...not to mention the HIV, but I think that was just a result of the two problems. He was still a good fighter and I enjoyed watching him back in the day.

Comment

Tommy Morrison. May as well ask who has the better jab, the answer is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by esl_4_u View Post
        Are you kidding? No brainer! Have you ever seen Wlad KO someone with a single left hook? Have ever seen Wlad drop someone with a single left hook? Tommy had real power. It's just unfortunate that drugs and steroids led to his demise...not to mention the HIV, but I think that was just a result of the two problems. He was still a good fighter and I enjoyed watching him back in the day.

yea,,from that vid it sure looks like morrsions hook was much more powerful but wlad would probably destroy him in a head to head matchup

Comment

Working...
        X