No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Hits MSG, Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Hits MSG, Ready For War

New York, N.Y. --- "I'M IN THE BIG LEAGUES NOW" --- "I'm in the big leagues now" exclaimed World Bantamweight Champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire after a visit to the famed 'Mecca of Boxing' Madison Square Garden in New York City Monday night. Donaire, who is making his New York debut, spoke about the 'New York city lights', 'the millions of people in the Big Apple' and 'the excitement he feels' about his upcoming battle against undefeated Omar Narvaez of Argentina, Saturday, October 22 in the Theater at Madison Square Garden. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Madison Square Garden, Donaire vs Narvaez will be televised by HBO Boxing After Dark. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

war donaire

Comment

poor narvaez, haha.

Comment

WAR Omar Andres El Huracan Narvaez

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
          Bob Arum says a new arena is being built in Manila and plans are being made for Nonito Donaire to fight there in June #boxing
          9 hours ago

Donaire is in a rare position to build a fan base on 2 continents/countries, also helps that he speaks English. I think Top Rank has been doing a great job of pushing his career since he re-upped with them. He deserves it, always love seeing him fight

Comment

Narvaez isn't gonna win I've got a gift against ceda even the Argentinian commentators had it a draw and they gave a few rnds to narvaez that left me wondering if we were watching the same fight.... as much as I hate to admit it donaire beats ceda with that said good luck to both

Comment

im pumped the rest of the year has action fights lined up with class act fighters(execpt for marg but he comes to fight so what ev)

im really pumped

Comment

Who's going to watch this in New York? I'm heading up to NY to watch.

Comment

Flash is too big, too strong, too fast for 118! He's gna demolish Narvaez! Dudes got one of the fastest hands in Boxing today! Maybe the fastest! And his left hook is well can u say Powerful! Donaire in 4 rds!

Comment

Gonna be an execution. War Nonito!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X