No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Batter Quintana in The Fourth For TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Batter Quintana in The Fourth For TKO

Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California - Keith Thurman (19-0, 18KOs) stopped former welterweight champion Carlos Quintana (29-4, 23KOs) in the fourth round of an NABO junior middleweight title fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I am impressed. Looking forward to see more fights from this guy.

Comment

still need to see more of this kid to see if hes the real deal fighting a old quintana doesnt tell me nothing

Comment

Thurman is a BOXER with Power...not just some stupid Brawler just looking for a Quick KO, he can actually do it all, has a jab, can fight inside, outside and his speed/athleticism is very underrated, he had no problem keeping up with Quintana who can be very slick and slippery

Also showed some In Ring IQ by going to the Body and not just head hunting trying to score a quick KO

Strong Performance by Keith against a very Solid Veteran who is known for upsetting Up and Coming Prospects!

Comment

I say its time to throw Thurman in the deep end, see how he performs.

Comment

Quintana is fragile always has been, this doesn't tell us anything except that Thurman isn't ****, but doesn't tell us if he's any good. Lets see him fight some of these biggers names tho he's got the style and power to give a lot of guys a good fight

Comment

Quintana is a bum I knew One Time would knock that scrub out

Comment

Thurman is huge.. He has flaws, but his punching power makes up for it for now, he can go head and get comfy at 154 though because not many welters are going to be itching to fight him, somebody will end up outboxing him at 154 i guess, let him and lara fight..

Comment

Thurman vs Canelo!!!

Comment

I have nothing bad to say about Thurman, I think he is a beast. The power in his hands is sick and I like his attitude too. Sure he needs a little work and has room to improve, but he has serious potential. I doubt anyone will be anxious to get in the ring with him lol. Whatever he lacks skill-wise he makes up for it with power definitely. If his chin holds up he is going to lay waste to some 147-154 pounders probably lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X