Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Lara wearing a sombrero and Mexican colors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Lara wearing a sombrero and Mexican colors?

I didn't understand his intentions, if anyone knows please enlighten me, I didn't get it.

Which ethnicity represents the largest market for boxing in the United States?

Comment

To try to get the Mexicans on his side. There sure as hell wouldn't be that many Cubans.

Comment

its all bout fan base. he needs some

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Which ethnicity represents the largest market for boxing in the United States?
          I know the Mexicans are, but he didn't fight a Mexican or fight on their independence day.

I've never noticed a non Mexican wear their colors or outfits when fighting another non Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I know the Mexicans are, but he didn't fight a Mexican or fight on their independence day.

I've never noticed a non Mexican wear their colors or outfits when fighting another non Mexican.
            happens all the time

Comment

Trying to win Mikey's fans, fortunately it didn't work. He shouldn't wear those colors and fight the way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                happens all the time
                Last time I saw a non Mexican wear a Mexican outfit was when Broner fought Eloy, I understood Broner's intentions when he did this.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  To try to get the Mexicans on his side. There sure as hell wouldn't be that many Cubans.
                  Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                  its all bout fan base. he needs some
                  Yeah I can see that being the reason, never hurt to have a fan base.

Comment

There was a thread a couple months ago of people naming non mexican fighters that have came out to the ring wearing a sambrero, there was a few of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X