No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: You Saw How Chavez Hurt Martinez in a Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran: You Saw How Chavez Hurt Martinez in a Round

The co-promoter for middleweight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is waiting for a hearing date from the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Chavez tested positive for marijuana after his September 15th decision loss to Sergio Martinez. Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions has already requested a hearing date. He doesn't expect a long suspension for Julio. If he were making the decisions, he wouldn't punish Chavez for the infraction.

[Click Here To Read More]

I also saw how Martinez humiliated Chavez in 11

Comment

Gosh I hate this guy. He's such scum!!! I'm surprised the mob hasn't taken him out yet.

Comment

yeah. but boxing has 12 in the championship fights dude.

Comment

Ha Ha agree 100% Martinez looked like an old man in there. As soon as Chavez cared to do something he almost knocked him out. If Chavez would not have been stoned from him smoking he would have knocked out the Ballerina Martinez in 3. Retire Martinez......your to old

Comment

Team Chavez is ****ing ******ed, they still think they can win on size and strength alone. What if Maravilla didn't fracture his wrist in the 4th round, Chavez was gonna get stopped on cuts. Beltran is the worst promoter ever, uneducated, unethical,doesn't know how to translate for ****.stopped riding on Bob Arum's dick Beltran.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
              Ha Ha agree 100% Martinez looked like an old man in there. As soon as Chavez cared to do something he almost knocked him out. If Chavez would not have been stoned from him smoking he would have knocked out the Ballerina Martinez in 3. Retire Martinez......your to old
              haha you really believe that huh...thats cute

Comment

The rematch won't go five rounds: Martinez will knock him out.

Comment

I hate this guy ever since he acted like a ****** at the weigh-in. I'm Mexican and it pissed me off how he disrespected Martinez by putting the Mexican flag in front of him.

Comment

It took 12 rounds to hurt Sergio. Next time it may take 13 rounds, but that wouldnt be any good as at most boxing is 12 roiunds.

Comment

Working...
                    X