No announcement yet.

now you americans know...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now you americans know...

why us english always ask for usa streams instead of watching on sky box office....the commentary was there for you to judge. But mind you it wasnt bad as

"BANG BANG BANG" by a certain someone....

true

bang bang bang

i actually dont hate on jim as he was just trying to get the crowd exited

nothing else imo

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      why us english always ask for usa streams instead of watching on sky box office....the commentary was there for you to judge. But mind you it wasnt bad as

"BANG BANG BANG" by a certain someone....
      jim lampley "BANG BANG BANG".. that was funny lol cant believe i missed that commentry since i was watch pac vs clottey live on sky sports in my living room

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        jim lampley "BANG BANG BANG".. that was funny lol cant believe i missed that commentry since i was watch pac vs clottey live on sky sports in my living room
        I actually used an american stream instead of watching it on sky sports with british com but I must say it was regretted it. me and 5 others were watching and were all staring at each other when the BANG BANG BANG stuff was done. made the whole fight worth it

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post

Thats because you fell asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Thats because you fell asleep.
            nah i was wide awake it was british commentry not jim lampley and i was watching it on Sky Sports 1

Comment

Bang.

bang.

BANG!!!!

Comment

I love the scottish guy (jim?) on Skysports. Those guys getting excited is always pure gold.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I love the scottish guy (jim?) on Skysports. Those guys getting excited is always pure gold.
                  Jim Watt!

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9526&cat=boxer

Comment

Working...
                  X