No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramos-Rigondeaux Heads To a Purse Bid, Not MSG Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramos-Rigondeaux Heads To a Purse Bid, Not MSG Card

BoxingScene.com has been advised that Rico Ramos vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux will head to a purse bid. Ramos (20-0, 11 KOs) was scheduled to face Rigondeaux (8-0, 6 KOs) on the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito undercard on December 3rd in New York's Madison Square Garden. Rigondeaux is the mandatory challenger to Ramos' WBA super bantamweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lets go RIGO!

Comment

here we go. Messing with the December 3rd undercard already. Give us Wolak vs Delvin Rodriguez II at least. It wont suprise me if Arum's plan B is, PAVLIK vs a bum, Bam Bam vs a bum and Chavez jr vs a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
        here we go. Messing with the December 3rd undercard already. Give us Wolak vs Delvin Rodriguez II at least. It wont suprise me if Arum's plan B is, PAVLIK vs a bum, Bam Bam vs a bum and Chavez jr vs a bum.
        I love watching top guys feast on bums.

Comment

well, you blew it BOBBY - you had the chance to win me and everyone over with putting on an AMAZING card. . . rigo/rico is a HBO BAD main event in itself. . . so is wolak/rodriguez II, or wolak/vanes, etc. but you blew it bobby, you blew it. . .

you better make up for these two world class talents we were promised. . . cotto/margarito part deux is a hell of a fight, but it won't sate me standing alone as the only attraction.

Comment

Ramos' manager is an idiot.. The kid's a world champ but he needs a little more technical savvy before taking on the likes of a Rigondeaux. Idiot.

Comment

This fight has the makings to be the worst fight of the year. Ramos seems like a cool enough dude, but rigo is to high on the food chain for this kid.

Comment

WTF? Rico Ramos in a purse bid? Really? for Rico Ramos? dude is soooo overrrated not even funny... Goes to show with the right manager you can go places... Rico Ramos and purse bid? And Bob Arum is literllay getting owned by GBP as much as its hard for me to admit.. So far GBP has had some legit cards... I mean other than Marquez and Manny which no1 really cares about the only legit card is the Cotto and Margarito match up.. But the undercards seem to be weak.. Wait! they dont have any undercards set up yet I think.. LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                  I love watching top guys feast on bums.
                  You guys are both right! WTF is goin on? is anyone gna step up and fight legit guys on a level playing field...WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                    In house promotion...LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                    X