Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mosley Still Dangerous, But Pacquiao is at His Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Mosley Still Dangerous, But Pacquiao is at His Best

Freddie Roach says Manny Pacquiao has enjoyed what "may be his best training camp" as he prepares to face Shane Mosley on May 7 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

i feel kind of bad for shane !!!!! but then i think of all the money hes going to get then i dont feel as bad !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      i feel kind of bad for shane !!!!! but then i think of all the money hes going to get then i dont feel as bad !!!!!
      Haha! yeah at least he's going out with a huge paycheck. What a sad fight this is though IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        Pacquiao knows that Shane still has a very dangerous punch and fairly quick hands. Not to mention he's a veteran who's been in the ring with the best of 'em. PacSmash will be on full display - look for very clever and slick footwork in the first few rounds as he tests the waters. then around the 3rd or 4th the hands will start to flow, and around the 6th full blown 8 punch combinations will be landing and slicing Shane up.

but yeah you right he is being compensated handsomely, and Arum probably has full medical coverage for Shane too.

Comment

lol ZEUS of boxingscene aka big poppa pump should rock a pacquiao profile picture to show respect

Comment

MP's latest training video:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Freddie Roach says Manny Pacquiao has enjoyed what "may be his best training camp" as he prepares to face Shane Mosley on May 7 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight is pointless.....

Comment

I seriously mean it, Pacquiao is afraid of this fight. He has to train and be at his best because Mosley might be old, but he's the best fighter that Pacquiao has faced in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
                  MP's latest training video:

Pacquiao is a physical freak of nature. Look at the legs on this man.

Comment

I don't get why Alex Ariza is saying that the high altitude is bad for Shane and at the same time he takes Manny to mountain to train. This camp is very hypocritical...i care nothing for what comes out of this camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X