No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez Gets Split Nod On Cunningham, Wins Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hernandez Gets Split Nod On Cunningham, Wins Title

Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany - WBA interim-champion Yoan Pablo Hernadnez won a six round split decision over Steve Cunningham to capture the IBF crusierweight title. The scores were 56-57 for Cunningham, and 58-55 and 59-54 for Hernandez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wonder will Hopkins try to fight this guy if he gets past Dawson.or maybe Tarver will jump on it

Comment

I had it 57-56 Hernandez but those Judges who scored it 58-55 and 59-54 make no sense 57-56 is the most Hernandez could have won but this just another example of an American Boxer getting screwed oversees

Comment

Cunningham got a long count, since when was the ref a doctor?? And Hernandez won a fight he was losing, I had him at least 4 rounds down.
        Last edited by KillerRightHook; 10-01-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

thats a ****ed up way to lose your title right there tho..a clash of heads

Comment

Originally posted by Rajon34 View Post
            I had it 57-56 Hernandez but those Judges who scored it 58-55 and 59-54 make no sense 57-56 is the most Hernandez could have won but this just another example of an American Boxer getting screwed oversees
            What fight were you watching???

Comment

these guys are so bad at corruption. the cuts weren't even bleeding and they stopped it because he was being completely schooled. 5 rounds to 1! hahahahaha why even stop it if the judges are that stupid? just let it go to decision and have hernandez win 10 rounds to 2 even though he lost nearly every round. please learn from sven ottke how to rig a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                thats a ****ed up way to lose your title right there tho..a clash of heads
                almost as bad as getting suckerpunched

Comment

Ulli Wegner is German who coaches Hernandez, the fight was in Germany. What do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                    What fight were you watching???
                    I had Hernandez winning RD1 10-8 and i had him winning RD 2 and 4

Comment

Working...
                    X