Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angulo lost because he punched himself out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angulo lost because he punched himself out?

the angulo punched himself out is just an excuse used by idiots who didn't see what fully happened (or who's butt hurt of the results) I've watched almost all of angulos fights & it's not UNCOMMON for angulo to bomb away in bunches against opponents. he did the exact same against Andrey Tsurkan & Richard Gutierrez. guys are usually too hurt to respond back & angulo ends up regrouping if he doesn't get the ko..........he couldn't do that with kirkland because kirkland responded with hard crisp body shots & THATS what destroyed angulo. not angulo so called gassing himself completely out. it was kirkland fighting back viciously that did in angulo.
    Last edited by americanbot; 11-06-2011, 02:08 PM.

So i want you to tell me why you think angulo lost.............

Comment

Comment

He punched himself out. Any smart fighter wouldve picked their punches better and knocked Kirkland out. He was basically done after that round

Comment

James did a great job last night of staying on him after YES Angulo blew his wad when he KD Kirkland but failed to finish him.

I don't see how its an excuse, its Angulo's own fault if he wasn't prepared for that tough of a fight and thought he would easily ko Kirkland or just burned up too much energy too fast when a quick victory just wasn't there.

It doesn't take away from Kirkland at all really, he fought a relentless fight stayed strong mentally and won in impressive fashion.

Comment

I see, so explaining an exciting fight automatically means youre making excuses for a fighter?

this is why I dont bother posting on here often anymore.

Its clear as day that Angulo exhausted himself trying to finish Kirkland, and its also clear as day that the reason Kirkland won was because he attacked directly back after Angulo started losing his steam, and never gave Angulo a chance to recover or get his second wind. a less tenacious fighter would have simply ran away more and tried to recover, but Kirkland took the opportunity to attack while Angulo was gassed, pounding him to the head and body.

Comment

Why is this so hard to comprehend?..

He did, he simply got over confident after he dropped Kirkland and bombed away thinking it'll get stopped or he can drop him again, but when Kirkland regained and started bombing back, it was over by then, Angulo threw everything he had in those 2 minutes trying to put him away and the last 30 sec the tables got turned, he got wobbled and dropped, by then his legs were gone due to Kirkland's punishment and fatigue set in from the shots he wasted.

It's not that hard to fathom.

Comment

He did punch himself out, but there were a couple of times where Angulo looked like he was going to steady himself and Kirkland just didn't let him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                  what did i say that was "trollish?" i just presented a argument & I'm asking for opinions.

you're butt is hurt seeing as though you can't counter the clear facts.

Comment

Angulo lost because he is a bum and a one trick pony. When plan A didn't work he was screwed. He just kept throwing like a ****ing clueless moron, and then surrendered like a p*ssy because he has no stamina. No class or technique, and definately nowhere near the hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X