No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Fight Week Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Fight Week Media Day

Hollywood, Ca. --- Undefeated WBA Lightweight champion Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios, Oxnard, Ca. poses at the speed bag during media day in at the Fortune Gym in Hollywood as he prepares for his upcoming world Lightweight title fight against top-rated contender Urbano Antillon, Maywood, Ca. on Saturday, July 9 at The Home Depot Center in Carson,Ca. Top Rank promotes this event which will be telecast live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank

[Click Here To Read More]

man i wish this fight was on HBO...gotta hit up the Showtime homeys

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      man i wish this fight was on HBO...gotta hit up the Showtime homeys
      Who you picking?

Comment

damn rios always looks a little drained before his fights. . . His style isn't conducive for fighting bigger guys, but I think a move to 140 isn't far away. . .

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Who you picking?

Bam Bam showed me alot in the Acosta fight..i pick him to win on points..this fight is gonna be fireworks man...cant wait

Comment

WAR BAM BAM

Comment

war bam bam..this guy can't be in a bad fight..this fight should be a war..when he moves up to 140 theres wars with mathysse and maidana waiting for him assuming gb and top rank beef is finally over..

Comment

I think Rios wins this one by a KO/TKO. Anybody interested in putting a bet?

Comment

Rios has this aura of invincibility similar to Margarito. That is b4 Mosley smashed that. Lucky for Rios his Mosley is in the grave after killing his wife then after himself in the prison cell.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                    Rios has this aura of invincibility similar to Margarito. That is b4 Mosley smashed that. Lucky for Rios his Mosley is in the grave after killing his wife then after himself in the prison cell.
                    bam bam would of smashed that woman killer

Comment

Working...
                    X