No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is she cheating?

Last night, when we were both in bed (around 2) my girlfriends phone rang maybe seven times. She refused to answer it, and when I asked her who it was, she said it was her friend who was drunk in town. I saw the caller i.d and it was a boys name. Now, I know she doesn't hang around with a lot of guys, especially when she isn't with her girlfriends, and the two guy friends I know of hers are gay anyway. As a guy, I know that the only time you ring a girl so early in the morning is when you want sex.

In the morning before she went for a shower, I saw her phone was clearly on. She never turns it off.

When she went up for a shower, I picked up her phone to check the time, but couldn't because it was turned off. Now why would a girl turn off her phone just to have a quick shower? As soon as she was dressed I noticed her switch it back on again. She's never had a problem leaving her phone around me before, why is secrecy so important now?

She's been acting a little bit distant lately, and we're seeing less and less of each other. Classic signs right there. On top of this, she's been more reluctant to engage in sex recently, using her period as an excuse. I could understand this if she hadn't had another period only 2 weeks ago when she's supposed to be taking the pill. Apparently her period is messed up.

The thing that bothers me is, she really isn't the kind of girl to cheat. I know that's easy to say, but she just isn't. Still I need to keep an open eye about things.

I want to confront her about it, but don't want to be embarrassed when she gives me a perfectly reasonable explanation for why she's been acting so strangely. On the other hand, I want to finish our relationship and take the high ground.

What do you think guys?

Were all different dude but fuck would i flip if that happened to me. That would be the end of our relationship right there and I would feel completely shocked/stunned because I wouldnt expect that from the type of girl im interested in. Something like that might seem a small conflict to others, like I said were all different. In the end, you know better what type of girl she is and what she is cappable of.

Comment

The thing that bothers me is, she really isn't the kind of girl to cheat.
      Don't be fooled by this. ALL girls are capable of cheating, trust me. No matter how sweet and innocent they look or act, they have weaknesses just like we do. You seem to have a handful of evidence to be suspicious. I would confront her and if it turns out you're wrong, just say you two have been distant lately and you just wanted to get to the bottom of things.

Comment

1)Assuming her guy friends are "gay".

2) Guy calls late at night. He wants sex. He doesn't want to talk about Glee and Sex in the city(unless he's a ******* if so maybe I can agree with the gay part).

3) She turned off her phone because she didn't want her boys ringing up.

4) If she's not getting her fix with you, she's getting it from some other person/people. Perhaps her 2 friends are DPing her, you'd never know.

5) Assuming she's the kinda girl that doesn't cheat. That's where the main problem lies. I know some die hard Christian girls who have cheated on my friends a bunch of times. You gotta go into the dating world with the reality of EVERY SINGLE GIRL can and might cheat. You always gotta keep your guard high. In this world it's very hard to find a good loyal woman meng.

Oh and BTW, she's clearly cheating and she's an amateur at it. She's leaving the obvious signs.
        Last edited by Las Vegas,; 05-16-2011, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Follow her and spy, but don't get caught.

Comment

Be smart and don't let fools play with you..follow her or send people to follow her ..especially if she's out in town..see who she's hanging around with.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              Last night, when we were both in bed (around 2) my girlfriends phone rang maybe seven times. She refused to answer it, and when I asked her who it was, she said it was her friend who was drunk in town. I saw the caller i.d and it was a boys name. Now, I know she doesn't hang around with a lot of guys, especially when she isn't with her girlfriends, and the two guy friends I know of hers are gay anyway. As a guy, I know that the only time you ring a girl so early in the morning is when you want sex.

In the morning before she went for a shower, I saw her phone was clearly on. She never turns it off.

When she went up for a shower, I picked up her phone to check the time, but couldn't because it was turned off. Now why would a girl turn off her phone just to have a quick shower? As soon as she was dressed I noticed her switch it back on again. She's never had a problem leaving her phone around me before, why is secrecy so important now?

She's been acting a little bit distant lately, and we're seeing less and less of each other. Classic signs right there. On top of this, she's been more reluctant to engage in sex recently, using her period as an excuse. I could understand this if she hadn't had another period only 2 weeks ago when she's supposed to be taking the pill. Apparently her period is messed up.

[B]]The thing that bothers me is, she really isn't the kind of girl to cheat.[/B I know that's easy to say, but she just isn't. Still I need to keep an open eye about things.

I want to confront her about it, but don't want to be embarrassed when she gives me a perfectly reasonable explanation for why she's been acting so strangely. On the other hand, I want to finish our relationship and take the high ground.

What do you think guys?
              I was with a girl for 2-3 years she was crazy in love with me ..she even met my folks .. she was really not the type of girl you would ever expect to cheat..

and sure enough she did...

see the problem is humans are very easily emotionally attached ... so even after a while when you fall out of love with your gf/wife you're still emotionally attached and you might confuse it with being in love..
              the same thing happens to women.

after a while you don't get butterflies in your stomach when you see eachother or when you say something sweet... everything becomes a routine .after a while you realize you pretty much know everything about each other...
              when this happens lets say she talks to an ex bf she runs into and they talk, or a guy hits on her while shes out shopping..
              it doesn't mean shes going to cheat on you but maybe she feels something when she talks to him. Even if it isn't butterflies or lovey duby feelings maybe it's just excitement that she hasn't felt with you in a while, so she pursues this feeling.... and before yo know it shes f ucking him...

so to be completely honest shes obviously doing something ..even if she hasn't cheated yet shes at least talking to another guy or "sexting"

Comment

Yes she is.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys.

It could all be an innocent misunderstanding, or I'm being played. Even though our relationship is still relatively strong and we have a great time together, something just isn't sitting right with me at the minute, and when you feel like that, something is usually up.

She'll be coming over tonight after she finishes work. I'm going to gently confront her about it, but if she doesn't give me a good explanation, I'm going to finish it there and then. I've had plenty of chances to cheat if I wanted to, but didn't, because I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

Without sounding like a d**k, I'm a nice, good looking, intelligent lad, and don't deserve to be played like a fool. Men ringing your girlfriend while your in bed with her just isn't on. She should have apologized there and then and told me what the situation was. If she has nothing to hide, then why try to conceal it?

As I said, she either gives me a great explanation tonight or she's out of my life for good.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                    Thanks for the advice guys.

It could all be an innocent misunderstanding, or I'm being played. Even though our relationship is still relatively strong and we have a great time together, something just isn't sitting right with me at the minute, and when you feel like that, something is usually up.

She'll be coming over tonight after she finishes work. I'm going to gently confront her about it, but if she doesn't give me a good explanation, I'm going to finish it there and then. I've had plenty of chances to cheat if I wanted to, but didn't, because I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

Without sounding like a d**k, I'm a nice, good looking, intelligent lad, and don't deserve to be played like a fool. Men ringing your girlfriend while your in bed with her just isn't on. She should have apologized there and then and told me what the situation was. If she has nothing to hide, then why try to conceal it?

As I said, she either gives me a great explanation tonight or she's out of my life for good.

thats whats best ....

Comment

Working...
                    X