No announcement yet.

America Online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America Online

Who remembers the days when aol was boss,the chatrooms were so much fun add in punters and its any kids dream talk sht and then punt whoever doesnt like it,i miss those days,as cispa looms and the internet gets wacker i almost wish i could warp us back to those years so none of us has to see the government kill what still is an awesome learning device for us all.

I never got the death of chatrooms i got so much ass in highschool because of them.

Comment

yea those days were fun, thats actually where i learned what "lol" meant lol remember a/s/l? lol

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
        yea those days were fun, thats actually where i learned what "lol" meant lol remember a/s/l? lol
        Yup a conversation on there always started that way.Its funny i remember meeting a girl name christy on there biggest **** i have ever seen and i lost my virginity to her i was 14 she was 16,and i remember meeting up with this chick at the movies and she had to be 400 pds looking like a female version of butterbean anyways it was the something anniversary of grease well anyway i ditched her as fast as i could and in the lobby saw that big tit chick christy and hit it again.

Comment

IRC chats became super popular with anybody who had a 56K connection in 1998. Around the same time I had gotten my hands on my first computer as did many of my friends, so AOL chatrooms became our rallying point at night where we'd all enter the same chat and stay up until dawn trying to get girls to send us tit pics, or starting free-for-alls with the boot option.

Of course we never got any tit pics because back then taking them wasn't a common thing, as it was before the rise of the digital camera, so any pics had to be scanned to the PC with a scanner. Nowadays you don't even have to put in work for tit pics.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
            What part of vegas homie im over off trop and nellis.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              IRC chats became super popular with anybody who had a 56K connection in 1998. Around the same time I had gotten my hands on my first computer as did many of my friends, so AOL chatrooms became our rallying point at night where we'd all enter the same chat and stay up until dawn trying to get girls to send us tit pics, or starting free-for-alls with the boot option.

Of course we never got any tit pics because back then taking them wasn't a common thing, as it was before the rise of the digital camera, so any pics had to be scanned to the PC with a scanner. Nowadays you don't even have to put in work for tit pics.
              I remember when you had to have a badass comp to even see pictures,i also remember trolling before it was trolling literally 20 mins after the news hit i had a screen name aliyahspilot holy crap that account was fun.

Comment

all you need it was a cool name to get by...I met many chicken heads thru AOL...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I remember when you had to have a badass comp to even see pictures,i also remember trolling before it was trolling literally 20 mins after the news hit i had a screen name aliyahspilot holy crap that account was fun.

Did you ever run any scripts that made you boot free? I'd run those scripts religiously once I had discovered them, then enter a room and kick everybody out for the **** of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    all you need it was a cool name to get by...I met many chicken heads thru AOL...
                    I hate facebook in that aspect they can pick through my friends my likes what i dont like etc,aol it was like rolling dice sometimes you get butterbean other times you get christy the big tittied slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X