Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach "Bradley is the only fighter Pacquiao ever told me that he wants to KO!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach "Bradley is the only fighter Pacquiao ever told me that he wants to KO!"

I saw a video with Freddie Roach very briefly mentioned something like Pacquiao has never told him he wants to knock out any fighter before but after te Bradley robbery, Manny told Roach that he intends to KO Bradley. It's the only time he's ever told Roach that he wants to KO a fighter in his entire career apparently.

Manny I think deep down is real pissed at being robbed in Vegas. Through all the battles with Morales and Marquez, the only fighter Manny genuinely feels deserves to be KO'd is Bradley. I think it's probably because Manny won the fight by a long way and got badly robbed, whereas against the other guys he was actually in very close fights against them.

I suppose it's Manny's way of ensuring that justice is served next time around.

Comment

Too bad Arum isnt going to let Pacman have a rematch.

Comment

Post the video?

Comment

Found it.. Pacquiao-Bradley II talk starts around 1:55..

Comment

Pacquiao now knows that he's not even safe from boxing robberies, in a way this is a good thing. Pac will KO his next opponent, even if it's Bradley, Marquez, anyone.

Comment

Pacman doesn't KO **** anymore.
              Clottey, Margarito, JMM, Mosley and Bradley told us that KO's aren't easy to come by anymore

Comment

Arum doesn't let Pac anywhere near Bradley. He knows Pac will ruin Tim in a rematch. Absolutely ruin him through physical beating and public embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Pacman doesn't KO **** anymore.
                  Clottey, Margarito, JMM, Mosley and Bradley told us that KO's aren't easy to come by anymore
                  Pretty hard to KO people that are back peddling the entire fight. Look what happened to the people who actually fought back...Cotto, Hatton etc

Comment

Pacquiao will never get another KO now that fighters are more aware of his illegal handwraps..

Comment

Working...
                    X