No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Frampton, Kiko Martinez Weigh-In Gets Fired Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Frampton, Kiko Martinez Weigh-In Gets Fired Up

Carl Frampton has warned Kiko Martinez that he is in for a hot reception when they clash for the European super bantamweight title in Betfair’s ‘Unfinished Business’ at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast live on Sky Sports 1HD from 8pm tomorrow night (February 9).

The duo clashed at a fiery press conference yesterday and had to be separated at today’s weigh-in, as the Belfast fight fans crammed into the Europa Hotel penthouse suite roared their unbeaten hero to the scales before giving the Spaniard a hot reception. [Click Here To Read More]

Forgot about this match......it'll make for an exciting bout. I want to see how good Frampton is- I've heard good things about him.

Comment

I don't really understand the big hype with Sky really pushing this fight.

Martinez was easily dispatched by Munroe.

Frampton should put him away within 6 if he's any good.

Comment

Stream????

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          Stream????
          you're a day early, its 2moro night

Comment

Best fight of the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I don't really understand the big hype with Sky really pushing this fight.

Martinez was easily dispatched by Munroe.

Frampton should put him away within 6 if he's any good.
              Well I wouldn't say they've been pushing this fight that much really. Anyway, of all the exposure given to Frampton by Sky, it's normally about building the fight with Scott Quigg, so with this fight with Martinez being a European title fight it's another step forward towards that fight.... Particularly seeing as both guys argument against eachother is "I'm higher up the ladder than you are"... "No you're not".

As long as Johnny Nelson and Barry Mcguigan don't begin messing around with that big TV sized touchscreen tablet just yet then I won't complain

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                you're a day early, its 2moro night
                My bad.

Comment

I have hard time picking a winner here... I think I give Frampton a SLIGHT edge.

Comment

Kiko took a page out of Sergio's book, nice to see him motivated.

Prediction: Frampton via championship round TKO
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 02-08-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X