Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any HUGE Chad Dawson fans here...are you a BIG fan of his?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any HUGE Chad Dawson fans here...are you a BIG fan of his?

I ask for a reason...are you?

You guys not on good terms right now I take it......
    as for huge fans of his... I think there's like 2 I've seen that're very vocal about him... but they only pop up when he fights

Comment

No, no, LOL, don't misunderstand...this is nothing negative at all...this actually something that will result in a great day for his biggest fan on here...

Comment

it's complicated.

Comment

I'm 6'1" 205 lbs...not huge but generally one of the bigger guys in the room.

Comment

I dont like the way he blames others for his failures,i dont like how he acted like you were the reason he lost to Ward either..use to be a fan of his but dont like his excuse making at all

Comment

Yes, I am a huge Chad Dawson fan. But if you're asking if i'm a big person, no i'm not.

Comment

Ive defended him so many times almost got killed cheering for him in Oakland vs Ward I wad literally right where Dawson walks out to the ring. I just dont think hes mentally built to be a great even with all the tools he has.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                  Ive defended him so many times almost got killed cheering for him in Oakland vs Ward I wad literally right where Dawson walks out to the ring. I just dont think hes mentally built to be a great even with all the tools he has.
                  bingo...............

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    I dont like the way he blames others for his failures,i dont like how he acted like you were the reason he lost to Ward either..use to be a fan of his but dont like his excuse making at all
                    As they say across the pond, SPOT ON!

Comment

Working...
                    X