No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs. Alvarado II in Talks For March 16th, Staples

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios vs. Alvarado II in Talks For March 16th, Staples

BoxingScene.com has been advised by sources at HBO that a second fight between Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado is being planned for March 16th, possibly at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

The first encounter in October was a slugfest in which Rios stopped Alvarado, though the bout was fought on even terms, begged for a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully it gets done!!! I CAN'T FCKING WAIT!!!! WAR RIOS!!!

Comment

The first fight was awesome. Don't mind seeing a rematch.

Comment

Looks like Bradley and Pacquiao left in the dust.

Comment

Bring the fireworks to Cali once again. Can't wait! This one will reach the distance though. Alvarado won't get toe to toe from the get-go. He won't risk himself to run out of gas again. Rios by 12UD...

Comment

put Alverado in with Mathysse, and rios in with ? why the fuk do these promoters have such a lock on the game to where they manipulate the product? every fight at every weight class should be able to be atleast negotiated - if it falls through oh well, but (140 pounders - Garcia / judah / Mathysse / rios / alverado / khan / peterson / marquez / bradley / and there are more - this is killing the game for real - inhouse fights - not bad, but not good either

Comment

Theres no point, Rios will win again, bull crap!

Comment

I loved the first fight and I'd love to watch a rematch, but why so soon? They should let both guys take 1 more fight before matching them up again.

I'd want to see Alvarado/Provodnikov (for WBO strap) and Rios/PEDerson (for IBF strap), then a rematch and possibly unification if both can win titles. Definitely would make it more interesting and winner will go on to way bigger and better things.

http://www.boxingscene.com/alvarado-...ossible--58172
                Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 12-19-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Alvarado lucked out then didn't he?
                  Rios must not have had a solid payday lined up

Comment

hopefully they'll assign a referee who isn't itching to stop the fight the moment someone gets rocked.

Comment

Working...
                    X