No announcement yet.

What is your heavy bag Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your heavy bag Routine

I do 10-12 rounds 3 mins with 45 second rest.

first 2 are very light warm ups

next 3 I work every punch 30 times in a row

next 4 are combinations

last one is all out haymakers and hooks and body shots

I do more or less what you do Bzob, just from 8 to 10 rounds and the rest period is 30 seconds and prior to that tricep pull downs with rope.

Comment

Same here 10 3min. rounds with 1 min. rest in between rounds..

Comment

if you often train you could do it with just 30 second rest, but you will sweat!!!!

Comment

I HIT IT FOR HOURS THEN KICK IT FOR HOURS AND WORK THE FOREARMS THEN THE KEENS FUN FUN

Comment

I usualy just do certian punches like hooks jabs whatever and do only that for 45 seconds concentrating on form and correct application of the strike. Then do the next arm while I rest the other and I do this for a while. Then I just work on combos after that. But my Heavy bag is broken, not because of me punching it, but because my roommate rammed it by accident with his car.

Comment

i dont really have a set routine, i do like 5x3 minute rounds just wroking various combinations with punches, kicks, knees and elbows.

Comment

10X3 minute rounds. Boxing combos, double and triple round kicks, and hand/leg combos. at least 2 rounds of skip knees or swing knees. Work the hi-lo round kick combinations. Kick fast. Sink those punches in. 30 push ups during the 1 minute rest, the remainder of the time is yours. Then into the ring for 5 rounds of Thai pad work. Hey kid, you still wanna do Thai boxing?

Comment

i probably can, but im not a thai boxer, im a mixed martial artist
                  i work evrything

Comment

Working...
                  X