Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's guess Freddie Roach's favourite muscian.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's guess Freddie Roach's favourite muscian.

I got Shakin' Stevens

Who you got?

Serious answers, no flaming and Stay on topic!

you're not only a racist piece of **** - but also a cruel piece of ****... I guess that is Ali's favorite musician too? lol and if white people can't box - why do two white boys rule the heavyweight division with iron ****ing fists?!?! why did a white boy KNOCK THE LIFE outta danny jacobs? why did a white boy have the most wins in boxing history? THE BEST DEFENSIVE FIGHTER OF ALL TIME IS WHITE! Willie Pep... White people can box just as good as black people - it's just not nearly as many try... same concept with lacrossee - black people are just as good - they simply choose not to try the sport just like many white people never try boxing...

Comment

This thread went racist right away.

Comment

Staying on topic....

Comment

Im just saying - how is this dude getting away with his signature? and why would you make fun of someone who was a boxer? i thought we were all supposed to be bonded by pugilism? Why poke fun of warriors who fought for our entertainment that now suffer the negative consequences and repercussions? WOULD U MAKE FUN OF ALI? Ali has parkinson's exponentially worse then roach and shakes and **** much worse...

Comment

Not favorite musician but one of Freddy's favorite songs.

Comment

Seriously, ts should get banned and b.itch slap at the same time.

Comment

Comment

I just don't get it... why do people find this funny? PLEASE tell me what is so damn funny about someone who is dying from a disease? This is a boxing forum and people get away with saying racist, cruel **** because in real life they have either been bullied and they have to get on internet forums to anonymously make fun of someone with a disease... smh... boxingscene is going downhill

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    Staying on topic....

damn it dude u beat me to it lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X