Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMS Promotions bout to take over the game!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMS Promotions bout to take over the game!!!!

50 cent has applied for his promoter lisence to the NSAC

Guess..I'll take the bait...

What's SMS Promotions?.........

Comment

bookmarking thread so I can laugh later

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        Guess..I'll take the bait...

What's SMS Promotions?.........
        The name of his promotional company

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          The name of his promotional company
          What's SMS stand for?..

Comment

What's SMS stand for?..
            The article on ring tv didn't say

Comment

What's SMS stand for?..
              not sure but i prefer go sms for my galaxy s3

Comment

What's SMS stand for?..
                Super Manny Squad?

Sucking Major Schlong?

Soon Moneyless Suckers?

Comment

Here we go again.....

Comment

Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer has received a promotional application from rapper 50 Cent (aka, Curtis Jackson), who has submitted the paper work under the banner of SMS Promotions.

Jackson had been attempting to become a promoter by launching TMT ("The Money Team") Promotions with Floyd Mayweather Jr..

But that is apparently no longer the case, as Mayweather is not listed in the information provided, according to Kizer. The letters "SMS" represent Jackson's audio head phones line.

"Floyd Mayweather's name is not mentioned, and he has changed the name of the company to SMS Promotions," said Kizer, who expects the application to be the subject of the NSAC's mid-November meeting.

"We will have a big meeting in mid-November. Nothing is set. We probably won't know the exact date until early November, but it will probably be around Nov. 15."

Jackson already has obtained a license in New York, according to New York State Athletic Commission director Melvina Lathan.

"Basically you're looking for three things" in regard to an applicant's qualifications for being a promoter, said Kizer, during an earlier interview with ******.com.

"We're looking at the background of the people involved and their personal history. You're also looking at the financial wherewithal of the company and then you're also looking at the ability of the company to do promotions. In other words, whether they have the business acumen to do promotions."

That November meeting, said Kizer, will also likely be used to select the referee and the judges for the fourth bout between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, who are scheduled to meet on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ation-received

Comment

Working...
                    X