No announcement yet.

This Video Almost Made Me Choke From Laughing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] This Video Almost Made Me Choke From Laughing

Choking from laughing? It's better than choking on Reeno's **** like you normally do.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
      Choking from laughing? It's better than choking on Reeno's **** like you normally do.

I'll rape your bum Annie

Comment

Wow, farts.

I would've thought this video was masterful if you sent it to me when I was 6.

Comment

Sounds like you have a BigFartingFetish, first "cake farts" now this?

Please dont ban me.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            I'll rape your bum Annie
            Who's Annie? I'm Duke McKenzie, kid - I JUST WILL NOT BE DENIED!

Comment

You know, with a sense of humor as childish as Pump's, it's no wonder he doesn't get the amazingly witty humor of most "Team Classic" members.

For the longest time I thought he was just an uptight ****, but now I finally understand it.

I'll try my best to churn out more boxing-related fart jokes for you in the future, slag.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                You know, with a sense of humor as childish as Pump's, it's no wonder he doesn't get the amazingly witty humor of most "Team Classic" members.

For the longest time I thought he was just an uptight ****, but now I finally understand it.

I'll try my best to churn out more boxing-related fart jokes for you in the future, slag.
                I always thought it was because he was a Fat Yank.

He's like "yo,,, whats irony? do i irun my clothe's wid dat anyway's?"

Mind you, most of the UK members are as thick as **** nowadays anyway.

Comment

cake farts>this bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                    I always thought it was because he was a Fat Yank.

He's like "yo,,, whats irony? do i irun my clothe's wid dat anyway's?"

Mind you, most of the UK members are as thick as **** nowadays anyway.
                    See? There you go again with the "Fat Yank" comment. You're as guilty as any of the people who you get mad at for calling European fighters "Euro bums".

But seriously, how can I make boxing related fart jokes? I don't think it's possible.

"Hey did you guys se what Hopkins did to Pavlik last Saturday? I haven't had that much fun since I farted and the paint began to chip from my walls!"

Only Pump would laugh, I can't sacrifice my amazing humor for his sake, it would be moral turpitude.

Comment

Working...
                    X