so what are your impressions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what are your impressions

of some of our regular posters?

buddy gave me the idea for this thread. it's kinda like the part 2 to k-dogg's thread about how you think others see you vs. how you see yourself. let's see if you were right..... how do others see you?

NO FLAMES PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 08-10-2007, 11:22 AM.

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
    of some of our regular posters?

buddy gave me the idea for this thread. it's kinda like the part 2 to k-dogg's thread about how you think others see you vs. how you see yourself. let's see if you were right..... how do others see you?
    Lets start with you then Feisty

My impression of you is... Ok well i though you were British.. but that dont change things..
    My impression is a person with both feet firmly on the ground.. Knows who they are.. has no doubts or pretense and no time for it.. COnfident and very bright.. a mental challenge for anyone..

Comment

I don't care how people see me.........On here especially but I know I am a cool person so it matters not.

Comment

Does this count as judging someone

Comment

fiesty wench - intelligent,straight talking little smart arse

welter skelter - funny guy,likes his capital letters,knows his ****,nice bike hat

shanus - legend,even tho hes welsh and his lips are ****

k-dogg - hes like my internet father haha,seems 2 know what hes talking about most of the time,likes poems

jack_the_rippuh - dont see the point in his existence,but,he exists,and he is hilarious

buddychacon - sound chap,has a nicely shaped head

the raging bull - hes a limey,his brilliance goes without saying

hatton_hitman - sorted little kid,knows what he wants "hell fight yer for a
          fiver"

platinummatt - worries me,thinks too much,doesnt like girls,but sorted

to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
            fiesty wench - intelligent,straight talking little smart arse

welter skelter - funny guy,likes his capital letters,knows his ****,nice bike hat

shanus - legend,even tho hes welsh and his lips are ****

k-dogg - hes like my internet father haha,seems 2 know what hes talking about most of the time,likes poems

jack_the_rippuh - dont see the point in his existence,but,he exists,and he is hilarious

buddychacon - sound chap,has a nicely shaped head

the raging bull - hes a limey,his brilliance goes without saying

hatton_hitman - sorted little kid,knows what he wants "hell fight yer for a
            fiver"

platinummatt - worries me,thinks too much,doesnt like girls,but sorted
            to name a few

That made me laugh lol. Thats a contradiction...

Comment

ur a contradiction...

Comment

Azza is cool and funny even if he does apparently ride about at like 40 odd in a 30 limit with a baseball cap... seeing as I dont like people who do that

Comment

Thankyou. Ill take that as a complement. If you ment it

Comment

lol that made me laugh.i dont have a car...

Comment

Working...
                    X