Roach has harsh words for Ariza.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach has harsh words for Ariza.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article12256.html

No, Ben Thompson didn't write the article, but it is from "Floydhype". So Pac die hards, take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Is manny too broke to even pay Ariza? Roach sounds like a selfish fool Ariza has mouths to feed too.

Comment

Roach is just loyal to pac as they climbed the top together. They have been together in highs and lows. Ariza just doesn't have that type of loyalty even though imo he owes a lot to pac in terms of building up his name. Is it wrong to expect a roach type of loyalty to pac. I dont know. That depends of your upbringing i guess. A leech to someone is a good businessman to someone. Lolz. Neither one is right or wrong. Only history will be a judge to that.

Comment

I think Ariza should be loyal to Roach first because Roach hire him to work with famous fighters. Before that he was unknown in the fight game.Roach put him together with Chavez as well. Without Roach and his gym Ariza would never have met Chavez and he would not be famous as a trainer.There are different sides to every story and Ariza makes his own choices but I would not trust him after this. Maybe Chavez is paying him more but without Roach there would be no relationship between Ariza and Chavez. Fight Hype really seems to hate Roach , I guess because he trains Pacquiao.

Comment

of all the sports, boxing is the one that just loves to air out in-house drama

Comment

Quillin has a fight coming up.... Why is Roach in the Philippines?

Comment

Yo TS, you should just copy paste the article next time so it's easier to read...

Comment

Working...
                X