No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is going to be a problem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan is going to be a problem.

I think between the Breidis Presscott and Lamont Peterson situation i think we are going to see a possessed Amir Khan. I really have a feeling this guy is going to go on a serious run.

Im not even sure he fights Mayweather anytime soon anymore. I think hes gonna go nuts in the WW division. If they can get this guy 3 fights a year he might do some damage. I used to hate this dude for whining but i think as he gets older hes becoming more old school.

just as long as he fight good fights, there should be no complaints. i dont think he'll dominate ww, but i think he will be one among a number of good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ
      He does things the old school way fights people where they wanna fight. Ok with giving up his position financially. That counts for alot in this day in age when he doesnt have to.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        just as long as he fight good fights, there should be no complaints. i dont think he'll dominate ww, but i think he will be one among a number of good fighters.
        Thats what i mean he fights guys no catchweight. Fair deals and in fighters backyards. My hating on this dude has dissappeared and im actually a fan now. I think he needs to handle garcia and avenge that loss from Presscott

Comment

he shouldnt go to WW

there is no need for it, stay at 140 and become king there first.

Comment

He's fighting Floyd this December... I'm calling it

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
              he shouldnt go to WW

there is no need for it, stay at 140 and become king there first.
              theres nothing for him at 140 but fighters who he probably doesnt wanna fight. the mathysse's the rios' the alvarados

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He's fighting Floyd this December... I'm calling it
                Dont know if you remember but i said the same thing too I just dont see it happening now. If it does its a huge mistake for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  I think between the Breidis Presscott and Lamont Peterson situation i think we are going to see a possessed Amir Khan.
                  But it's not like he's been half-assing it in the past.

He's always trained and fought as hard as he could-- I expect that to continue.

Comment

Especially being with Golden Boy the marquee fights at 140 are with Top Rank. Deeper talent pool for him at 147 with GBP

Comment

Working...
                    X