Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Ward-Dawson gonna be similar to Bradley-Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Ward-Dawson gonna be similar to Bradley-Alexander?

i got $75 tickets to this fight. 2 of the top guys in the division. unlike bradley-alexander, these are the top guys in 2 DIFFERENT weight classes. do you think it will be as dull or a bit more action than bradley-alexander?

I will watch it but I'd be lying if I said I was expecting a great action packed fight.

I don't wanna be negative as its a good fight but I am expecting it to be pretty horrific too watch.

I respect Ward but I just find him boring, the guy even managed to make a Carl Froch fight pretty dull ffs lol

Comment

It'll be a dull fight, don't watch it if you don't like technical boxing.

Comment

good chance of it being a carbon copy imo

Comment

Yes... Almost exactly

The only difference is Dawson doesn't run as much as Alexander, so it may be a smidge more entertaining, but if ur expecting Gatti/Ward u need to go do some research (It makes me laugh thinking back at how many people were expecting Bradley-Alexander to be such an action packed fight... Based off what?)

Comment

Worse.............

Comment

The higher the skill level, sometimes the less exciting. Still doesn't change the fact that the fight is 1 of the years most meaningful & important fights.

Comment

It will be the rich man's version, if it's anything like it. Dawson's WAY better than Alexander and Ward's definitely better than Bradley.

Comment

Ward grabs and holds alot. If Dawson can't get in and out without being grabbed it could be a poor fight to watch.

Comment

I expect a boring fight.

Dawson will want to fight and engage, Ward will instead do a LOT of holding and in-fighting from that position.

Comment

Working...
                    X