Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I'd Face Ward in Oakland, Rematch in Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I'd Face Ward in Oakland, Rematch in Montreal

Adonis "Superman" Stevenson saw his fan base significantly increase with his emphatic first round knockout of Chad Dawson on June 8th in their HBO televised fight. The Montreal resident spoke to us on BoxingScene Radio about the many options he has for his next fight.

"The fight I really want is Bernard Hopkins. The people here in Montreal know him. We could have two fights. I want to unify the titles and defend the WBC and IBF titles," Stevenson revealed.

Another fight that Superman is interested in is against Andre Ward. Stevenson has proposed that they fight once in Ward's hometown of Oakland, CA and stage the rematch in Canada. [Click Here To Read More]

How on earth could a minister on God fight an ex-pimp? It's not moral...

I think Ward will pass this outrageous devilish temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

it's godly to slap a pimp silly

Comment

Ward will do it as long as the first fight's in Oakland and the second in Montreal.....whilst he does the color commenting

Comment

whats up with Stevenson already saying lets do two fights? what does he think it is a summer blockbuster movie. he should just KTFO ward or hopkins no rematches or close boring fights

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Ward will do it as long as the first fight's in Oakland and the second in Montreal.....whilst he does the color commenting
            That's exactly what crossed my mind, for an instant... But I soon realized that's the devil's work and I restrained myself from such a blasphemous expression...

Ward doesn't need to have anything to do with such a dangerous creature -- who's used to inflict unnecessary punishment to innocent people.

Comment

Please make this fight happen

Comment

Seriously, who else does Andre have to fight? SOG, you must fight this heathenous ex-pimp and smite him with your heavenly fists: crucified

Comment

lol he knows he can't beat Ward so he instantly asks for 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

So you carry around yer past sins mang ? It appears to me that Adonis has dumped his and walked away from that a long time ago.

I know you must be teasing mang, LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X