Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***New Vid DR. RON PAUL 4 President!

Ron paul is what america needs

Comment

I'm fallenloki and I approve this thread.

Comment

You know the thing I find funniest about this guy's candidacy? (apart from the fact that some people think he can actually win, I mean)

The fact that he (and his supporters) have built up his public image as that of an anti-establishment darkhorse candidate. This coming from the same guy who's been a career politician since the mid 70's. Some people are really ****ing ******ed.

The Republican race for the White House this year is as sad and pathetic as it ever has been, it's basically a couple of guys contending for a spot to get their ass beat by Obama in November.

(For the record, I agree with Paul on certain issues, and I am an Independent : I'm merely stating fact.)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          You know the thing I find funniest about this guy's candidacy? (apart from the fact that some people think he can actually win, I mean)

The fact that he (and his supporters) have built up his public image as that of an anti-establishment darkhorse candidate. This coming from the same guy who's been a career politician since the mid 70's. Some people are really ****ing ******ed.

The Republican race for the White House this year is as sad and pathetic as it ever has been, it's basically a couple of guys contending for a spot to get their ass beat by Obama in November.

(For the record, I agree with Paul on certain issues, and I am an Independent : I'm merely stating fact.)
          Actually he was a career doctor who became a politician and continued his business....

Think before you say something stupid.

Comment

Oh, so you're denying the fact that he's been involved in Government since the mid 70's?

Comment

Paul not going to win because the media hate him

This country full of people who can't think for themself
              They just listen to what the news tell them smh

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Oh, so you're denying the fact that he's been involved in Government since the mid 70's?
                Nope. Just calling you out on your uninformed statement.

Admit you're wrong and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  Paul not going to win because the media hate him

This country full of people who can't think for themself
                  They just listen to what the news tell them smh
                  Sadly, this is 100% true.

If the media did their duty to expose, scrutinize, and give each candidate time to express their ideas this race would be a landslide in favor of Ron Paul. Unfortunately the media keeps the people blind to issues and only pushes candidates who will maintain the status quo.

If everyone were to research the issues themselves and look at where the dangers and opportunities lies that we'd all have pretty familiar ideas of where the country needs to go. The worst part is that the average moron watches 6 minutes of the nightly news, picks up a few skewed talking points, and feels he's poised to tackle all issues.
                  Journalism is dead.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm totally wrong on this one : He hasn't been a career Politician since the 70's, my bad.

Have fun watching him get whitewashed in November. Nevermind, he's not even going to get the nomination.

As for the whole "the media hates him" thing, spare me : He got more media coverage during his failed 2008 bid than damn near anybody on that side of the aisle. He was the Republican Obama for a short period of time there, with a great amount of his donations coming from grassroots youth movements.

So long as he continues to put up the money to keep his campaign running he can continue running ads and participating in the open debates. There is no "blackout" going on here, it's just that he's a largely uninspiring figure just like the rest of those whom he is running against. And that doesn't work in the american political spectrum : A system which favors flash and flair over substance and consistency.

Comment

Working...
                    X