Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Has Pacquiao Done To Deserve The Fighter Of The Decade Award?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Has Pacquiao Done To Deserve The Fighter Of The Decade Award?

As we all know, Manny Pacquiao is the latest to receive the prestigious Fighter of the Decade award, get over it! I dont care if you like him or not, you cant deny he was well deserving.A boxer cant just get F.O.D. without putting in SERIOUS work! FORZA said the most rediculous **** I've heard in a while in this matter:

" Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives?

If so then, Yeah..Probably the same ones who have been deciding for years! Manny is on an unprecedented run right now( the p.e.d. thing is still up for debate)Only other fighter that a strong case(chris john is still doing his thing) could be made for is the boxer that will beat Pac handily if they ever meet, Money Mayweather. Lets face it guys, he left for almost two years!,thats like 5 or 6 fights right there. In closing give credit where its due(once again), and if anyone can name a Fighter of the Decade who didnt deserve it then we'll have something to talk about.........
    Dont worry I'll wait.....

Comment

Manny deserved the award! He fought the whole decade won almost all the time. floyd took 2 yrs off. I'm not a big manny fan but he deserved the award.

Comment

Da beatdowns..

Comment

Because they didn't want to give it to Floyd.

Comment

Oh heres the list of the Fighter of the Decade award winners:
            *1950-1960 -Sugar Ray Robinson
            *1960-1970- Muhammad Ali
            *1970-1980 -Roberto Duran
            *1980-1990 -Sugar Ray Leonard
            *1990-2000 -Roy Jones Jr

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
              As we all know, Manny Pacquiao is the latest to receive the prestigious Fighter of the Decade award, get over it! I dont care if you like him or not, you cant deny he was well deserving.A boxer cant just get F.O.D. without putting in SERIOUS work! FORZA said the most rediculous **** I've heard in a while in this matter:

" Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives?

If so then, Yeah..Probably the same ones who have been deciding for years! Manny is on an unprecedented run right now( the p.e.d. thing is still up for debate)Only other fighter that a strong case(chris john is still doing his thing) could be made for is the boxer that will beat Pac handily if they ever meet, Money Mayweather. Lets face it guys, he left for almost two years!,thats like 5 or 6 fights right there. In closing give credit where its due(once again), and if anyone can name a Fighter of the Decade who didnt deserve it then we'll have something to talk about.........
              Dont worry I'll wait.....
              floyd said he don't care about legacy & belts because it doesn't pay his bills
              so why is he complaining?

Comment

Why do Floyd fans have to be the biggest fuking haters on the planet?

Comment

your mother

Comment

his music

Comment

Working...
                    X