Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sports signs deal with goldenboy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sports signs deal with goldenboy!!!

Just heard it on ringside, Sky Sports will show mega fights from Golden boy! great news for us british fans! alexander vs Maindana, Garcia vs Morales, Berto vs Ortiz, All going to be shown on Sky sports!!!!

nice!!! great to hear it. alexander-maidana and berto-ortiz should be good fights. trying to get some friends into boxing (they mainly follow UFC). I showed them Berto-Ortiz 1 and they loved it so i'm gonna get them together for the rematch in June.

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Just as long as they dont pull no Sky Sports 3 BS! (I only get 1&2)

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Just as long as they dont pull no Sky Sports 3 BS! (I only get 1&2)
        and here i am shelling out the equivalent of like 45 euro (60-70 american) every time i want to see manny pacquiao fight a no hoper
        or floyd fighting his leftovers

( )

Comment

well its about time sky sorted there heads out. the current schedule for boxing on sky is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            and here i am shelling out the equivalent of like 45 euro (60-70 american) every time i want to see manny pacquiao fight a no hoper
            or floyd fighting his leftovers

( )
            You Americans can afford it! lol

We really are lucky over here but then we have to stay up until about 4-5AM regularly for the top fights.....

HEY! I hope u aint talking about Cotto player!? lol

Comment

That is god news!! I'm gonna watch ringside later after I get my gun show on down the gym!

Comment

happy ****ing days.

hopefully they are shown live and not a delayed broadcast on sunday mornings

Comment

Thats a blow to Warren and his boxnation i thought he had a deal with GB aswell as Sauderland?Sky now have Froch and Khan too

Comment

Sky >>> box nation.

Some of the appeal to join boxnation was the fights they showed (canelo, broner etc) now they've lost that I see subscriptions going down. However it might land the pacquiao fight.

That also means Floyd vs cotto will be sky!

Comment

Working...
                    X